| RECRUIT Recruiting News: The Alabama class of 2017

Najee Harris takes that visit to Ann Arbor this week, he's gonna need his thermals and a blu-ray edition of 'groundhog day'. Cause boys and girls, it's 'gonna be cold out there.'

Last edited:
Unfortunately, if you don't live in a snowy location, seeing snow can be exciting - especially if you're only there for a short time. I'm sure UM knows how to keep recruits warm during their visit. If he was there for a week, I wouldn't worry. But only 2 1/2 days and anybody could like it.

Unfortunately, if you don't live in a snowy location, seeing snow can be exciting - especially if you're only there for a short time. I'm sure UM knows how to keep recruits warm during their visit. If he was there for a week, I wouldn't worry. But only 2 1/2 days and anybody could like it.

Weather aside, you'd think the fact that Harbaugh being such a whiny dutchbag would be enough.

And hours of Harbaugh indoor activity planned well in advance.

jim-harbaugh-lion-king-twitter-ftrjpg_1oadkzmnw8urf1ivx8a4uxq82t.jpg

I have a buddy from Ohio that's a Meatchicken fan (go figure), and he still loves Harbaugh.

For now...

Hell, it's only year 2! I will be surprised if Harbaugh doesn't get Michigan into the playoffs a few times.
However, I don't see this as his last job, this year's wolverine was senior laden and he may not stay long enough to win a title. I am not convinced he has the NFL bug out of his system

Back
Top Bottom