| RECRUIT ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ RB, Camar Wheaton. commits to the Tide.

I'm old enough to remember back in the spring when some Bama fans were calling into a local radio station fretting over Alabama's 2021 class (because some Alabama fans are unsmart).

Yeah, there was some melting down early in this cycle... Saban has killed the covid recruiting angles. So impressed with this class

Quite a few people also thought there wouldn't be a RB in the class. This year has been so unpredictable, but this is more than a nice surprise! HUGE pickup. RTR

Wow, 5 star rb! Awesome and Roll Tide Mr. Wheaton!
Just read an espn article that stated bama has had 5 5* RB recruits in the last 3 years. Only ones I know of are this one and Trey Sanders. Maybe a couple of those freshmen last year were 5* not sure. Either way this is old that at this point under the GOAT in recruiting for sure.

It also said we had like 20 that are in the ESPN 300.

Just read an espn article that stated bama has had 5 5* RB recruits in the last 3 years. Only ones I know of are this one and Trey Sanders. Maybe a couple of those freshmen last year were 5* not sure. Either way this is old that at this point under the GOAT in recruiting for sure.

It also said we had like 20 that are in the ESPN 300.
If it was an ESPN article that's likely five, four stars in the last three years. Camar is listed as a four star, Trey was a four star as well. Jase, Roydell, and Jerome Ford make five.

If it was an ESPN article that's likely five, four stars in the last three years. Camar is listed as a four star, Trey was a four star as well. Jase, Roydell, and Jerome Ford make five.
Below is the article. Thought it said 5* but is said 5 ESPN 300 RB's in the last 3 years.

" He's the first running back commit in this class for Alabama, but he's the fifth ESPN 300 running back the program has landed in the past three classes."

This is the reason I don’t do social media. Posts like this meant to incite drama. Does it mean something? Does it not? Who knows....
In an interesting twist, Tito's tweet may not have been hinting about Camar. I'd suggest looking at who is father is recruiting right now. I'm led to believe this class isn't done yet and I'm not talking about Jadean.

Below is the article. Thought it said 5* but is said 5 ESPN 300 RB's in the last 3 years.

" He's the first running back commit in this class for Alabama, but he's the fifth ESPN 300 running back the program has landed in the past three classes."

Here's something to look at if time permits.

Over the last thirteen recruiting cycles Bama has landed a top running back how many times? By "top running back," I'm thinking about a back ranked #1 or #2 in the nation. I'd guess the Tide has signed one of the top backs in over half of their classes since Saban was hired.

In an interesting twist, Tito's tweet may not have been hinting about Camar. I'd suggest looking at who is father is recruiting right now. I'm led to believe this class isn't done yet and I'm not talking about Jadean.

That would make some sense as this RB didn’t even tag Sunseri in his tweet/IG post. So it leaves me to wonder why Sunseri made the tweet to begin with. Other than to incite drama or beat a kid to his announcement. If he’s hinting at someone else, cool. But I still think it’s front-running the kids decision and own announcement. But that’s just my 40 year old take on this stuff.

That would make some sense as this RB didn’t even tag Sunseri in his tweet/IG post. So it leaves me to wonder why Sunseri made the tweet to begin with. Other than to incite drama or beat a kid to his announcement. If he’s hinting at someone else, cool. But I still think it’s front-running the kids decision and own announcement. But that’s just my 40 year old take on this stuff.
On the other hand, he didn't tag anyone associated with Bama in his tweet. Those tagged are mostly from Lakeview along with Fawcett (who is doing quite a few edits.)

Don't get me wrong. His tweet may have been about Camar. His "tick tock" tweets have proceeded a lot of offensive guys.

More importantly and the reason I mentioned this has to do with this class: it's not over yet. We've heard for weeks they had one or two spots open with the 24 who have signed (publicly.) That actual number is 25 with one who hasn't announced yet. Add Camar, now they've filled those two slots.

But, there appears to be a third spot and without "letting the cat out of the bag" all I can say is look at his dad and who he is recruiting.

Back
Top Bottom