| FTBL Rammer Jammer All The Time - Forever

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
I think that would be the best course of action so as to not damage your delicate egos and highly refined sensibilities. Because, when you get right down to it, you are never, never, never going to stop us flip flop wearing, wife beating, Natty Light drinking, piano key toothed, inbred's from chanting Rammer Jammer whenever we please.

Stop stressing yourselves out over it or you are going to snap on a servant again and have to go back on your medication.

For the most part I agree w/ you on many things but not wife beating. I hope this is just a figure of speech or at least maching someone.

Feel free to vent & have at it but it seems you might be the one stressin over it. Just saying... :?

Gecko, the terms I chose were meant to describe the way the supposedly upper crust 'Bama fans feel about any fans that do not earn over 150 thousand a year.

For many of these types, the worth of human beings are defined by monetary values. As far as the venting part, I am not sure, maybe so. I am not overly upset or anything, just finding something to discuss.

CtrlAltieDel said:
Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
I think that would be the best course of action so as to not damage your delicate egos and highly refined sensibilities. Because, when you get right down to it, you are never, never, never going to stop us flip flop wearing, wife beating, Natty Light drinking, piano key toothed, inbred's from chanting Rammer Jammer whenever we please.

Stop stressing yourselves out over it or you are going to snap on a servant again and have to go back on your medication.

For the most part I agree w/ you on many things but not wife beating. I hope this is just a figure of speech or at least maching someone.

Feel free to vent & have at it but it seems you might be the one stressin over it. Just saying... :?

Gecko, the terms I chose were meant to describe the way the supposedly upper crust 'Bama fans feel about any fans that do not earn over 150 thousand a year.

For many of these types, the worth of human beings are defined by monetary values. As far as the venting part, I am not sure, maybe so. I am not overly upset or anything, just finding something to discuss.

Aight, we're on the same page...

bamanaf said:
PM sent Altie.

Thanks, bamanaf. Unfortunately, I am not receiving any PM's. Also, any that I have sent out are just sitting in the Outbox for over an hour or so.

As soon as it comes through I will send one back to you. You too, Swamptick. I sent you one and it is still stuck in the Outbox also.

DaleC76 said:
If you play it after every win, it's just not as special. It'd be like every game being homecoming - what's the point?

aww just imagine being that other team...that "non bcs" team that comes to t-town and almost beats us. it's an embarrasing WIN for bama so we choose not to sing the song. what a kick in teeth! not only do you almost beat us but we don't even consider you worthy of singing the song to?
ok so you think i'm being silly but really...some of you didn't even think ole miss was worthy. so an sec team is not worthy? so what about this saturday? tenn. sux so if/when we blow them out should we not sing the song because they are no better than ole miss this year? i'm just trying to figure out when some think it's ok to sing the song. :roll:

spooky112483 said:
DaleC76 said:
If you play it after every win, it's just not as special. It'd be like every game being homecoming - what's the point?

aww just imagine being that other team...that "non bcs" team that comes to t-town and almost beats us. it's an embarrasing WIN for bama so we choose not to sing the song. what a kick in teeth! not only do you almost beat us but we don't even consider you worthy of singing the song to?
ok so you think i'm being silly but really...some of you didn't even think ole miss was worthy. so an sec team is not worthy? so what about this saturday? tenn. sux so if/when we blow them out should we not sing the song because they are no better than ole miss this year? i'm just trying to figure out when some think it's ok to sing the song. :roll:

That is exactly right. I had never thought of that. To not do the chant is a grave insult and probably is very offensive.

Back
Top Bottom