| LIFE Rain, rain, go away...

TerryP

Staff
Welp. I'm not going out for brunch today. 9:45AM right now...when high tide hits in about an hour and a half it's going to be a MESS. We're getting close to tropical storm conditions...and it's going to hit twice today.

Be careful while driving! We all don't need you driving like this again!
View attachment 26563
Several years ago Tim was in town and we'd talked about having a beer and a bite. I didn't. I hate I missed the opportunity. But I don't go downtown when things like this happen.

This area got slammed with high tide this morning...I'd bet the water table in my back yard will be less than 6" in a week. A LOT of water.

@TerryP

Why not just get you one of these? Then you can rise above and not have to worry about traffic? :cool:

sddefault.jpg

I'd never considered this happening, but it did when it flooded.

There were 400 cars lost that were parked downtown: people in rented cruise line parking while they were out on a cruise. Even though we knew it was going to flood, badly, no one in that cruise line mentioned to the passengers this was coming.

I've seen a few interviews where people said, "I could have had my car moved with a phone call."

I wonder if there's going to be liability found here...

I'd never considered this happening, but it did when it flooded.

There were 400 cars lost that were parked downtown: people in rented cruise line parking while they were out on a cruise. Even though we knew it was going to flood, badly, no one in that cruise line mentioned to the passengers this was coming.

I've seen a few interviews where people said, "I could have had my car moved with a phone call."

I wonder if there's going to be liability found here...
I saw this on something I read on my email.

Back
Top Bottom