Prayer/good thoughts/etc. request

PhillyGirl

A very close friend's mother died suddenly last night. The mother was 61 and in good health and suffered a massive stroke. Friend had to drive 7 hours to make it in time to say goodbye. Friend's brother is expecting a child in a week .. very tragic .. The mom and my girlfriend were best friends, never saw a mom and daughter so close.

Certainly makes you realize how short life is. I think I've told my parents I love them about 20 times today ..

Anyway, if yall could please send prayers, good vibes, good thoughts, etc. towards the Jarvis family in Vermont, I would sincerely appreciate it. They need all the love in the world right now.

Life is strange because you never know when it is going to be the last time you see someone or tell them that you love them. Death is never easy and I am not sure how people without faith make it through the valley of the shadow of death. My prayers go out to this girl who has lost a mother and her family.

In just a little while, I am going to the visitation of a high school senior who was tragically killed last Friday night in a sledding accident. A 23 year old driver of a pickup truck dodged a 4 wheeler but hit the kid on the back sledding. Its tragic! Our little community is so small that you know everyone and you have connections through school, church or sports with these families.

Hopefully, for all of us on this site, we will take the time to tell our spouse, kid(s), parents and siblings that we do love them. There is nothing wrong at all with hugging someone or sharing those precious words of love. Just think, one day you will not have that chance. Do it today!

Back
Top Bottom