| FTBL PLAY CALLING AND JPW

YellR, FWIW, I saw your post before it was edited. Not sure who did that, and quite frankly I don't care. But here's the deal.

(1) We finished with 6 wins last year for a number of reasons. Most of them have to do with our former coaching staff. If anything, we won as many as we did because of JPW. He played his butt off and I can't believe anyone would disagree with that.

(2) You're right about one thing. I am "Mr. Admin". I won't elaborate further on that because you're really smart and you'll figure that part out on your own.

(3) You don't walk onto a board and start blasting players from the get go. Well,...you can walk onto a board and do that, but it generally doesn't sit well with people. That's just common sense.

What you do from here on out is up to you ultimately. I am not going to bandy words with you or start a long, extended diatribe. If you want to be a part of the site then try coming in and showing a little restraint and class. Once you have a few posts under your belt and people know you a little better they might be more apt to not jump to conclusions, if that is indeed the case.

Ouch. Horrible game by the offense.

We need to improve in a hurry or its not going to be pretty against some of the upcoming opponents. :?

Can someone explain why JPW is over/under (basically being inaccurate) throwing the receivers this year?

I've noticed guys running wide open and he seems to focus on one player. :shock:

Ummm.......what in the world did JPW see on that last pass to Oakley? Is it just my eyes or did JPW overthrow that by like 10 yards.......on an out route?

Oh man, I'm concerned right now. :cry:

Concerning JPW. I will agree this kid is a warrior and that he works his butt off and proves he is worthy of the starting position in practice. His performance in the games has been inconsistent for whatever reason? I would like to see GM given an opportunity to spark the Team when JPW is struggling because I think he throws the ball better. Leaving him in would be risky because or his inexperience. Inserting him occasionally might help JPW concentrate. I dont know it all. Just my take.

Rolling Tide said:
rick4bama said:
I think we need to run the 2 min. All the time.

I would argee

However that would kill our defense

Worse than a three-and-out on every series? I'm not following that logic.

Some where in Jacksonville Mike Shula was watching this game thinking, "Man, the Alabama offense looks really bad tonight." :?

RollTideRandy said:
Some where in Jacksonville Mike Shula was watching this game thinking, "Man, the Alabama offense looks really bad tonight." :?

LOL! Thanks for that Randy. Didn't think I could smile or laugh until tomorrow. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom