| FTBL Peter Golding arrested for DUI last night

Mistakes happen. Saban believes in second chances. He’ll give him an a$$ chewing and he’ll have some internal things he’ll have to do, but he’s not going anywhere unless he chooses to
I dont know...might be right...Saban seems to really like him....
And Sarks problems didnt seem to affect Bama negatively....
Saying that...will say this...
i betting on....Saban putting him on the road

The D was much better this year for about 2/3's of the year after the early struggles. Unfortunately they struggled when it matter the last 10 minutes of the 4th qtr in the NC game. I think old Pete has done great recruiting and ok to good as DC. Will see if that is enough or if Saban thinks he has a better alternative. Saban has stuck with him and historically when he does that with players at least he usually rides it out.

Nick isn't going to fire his (by far!) best recruiter for anything that doesn't include domestic abuse or involuntary manslaughter. Now if he allows > 30 to TAMU at home this year, give him life!
I dont know.... not saying i think he-is....but difference between vehicular manslaughter and DWI/DUI at his level.... just didnt have the wreck
......thin line....

Agreed! We’ve had players receive DUIs and survive, Mac Jones most notably his freshman year and even an S&C assistant and now director of player development, Josh Chapman popped twice.

While I agree I find no way he gets terminated, it's a lot different when it's a college kid compared to a grown man professional adult that is responsible for so many other kids. He's paid $2M a year to stay clean and run a defense while recruiting character kids. I asked before on this thread and nobody commented; how do you look a momma in the face now and promise her you'll take care of her child when you're popped for being selfish and immature yourself?

While I agree I find no way he gets terminated, it's a lot different when it's a college kid compared to a grown man professional adult that is responsible for so many other kids. He's paid $2M a year to stay clean and run a defense while recruiting character kids. I asked before on this thread and nobody commented; how do you look a momma in the face now and promise her you'll take care of her child when you're popped for being selfish and immature yourself?
How many single parent Mother's are more interested in their son getting to the NFL than whether Pete had a drink and drove?

How many single parent Mother's are more interested in their son getting to the NFL than whether Pete had a drink and drove?

More than you think. You ever listen to recruiting stories? The NFL is the ultimate goal, but you sensing your son off to somewhere he can get into trouble for three or four years or a place he can get an education, trouble free, AND the NFL?

Would be hard to do....But....
"Do as i say...not as I do"

Nck runs a better shop than that

Back
Top Bottom