| FTBL Peter Golding on Ole miss and Alabama

I laughed when Bill threw a brick. Now, I'm befuddled: we do not have a healthy fan base.
Yeah, we have had our share of embarrassing fans to be sure; the brick thrower you alluded to, the tree killer, the one's giving Golding's kids a hard time, 24&7, etc......

It is the lunatic fringe of fanatics though and because it's "Bama" it seems to be magnified more. I mean, LSU and Tennessee fans have been known to comport themselves with the very best of behavior. Gator fans have been known to throw piss filled baloons at the leg humpers and the leg humpers have been seen trying to rip off our National Championship flags. Hell, as a matter of fact, the only fanbase that doesn't go off half coscked like most is Vandy fans and in Nashville, it just doesn't mean more most of the time (with the rare exception of baseball).

Yeah, we have had our share of embarrassing fans to be sure; the brick thrower you alluded to, the tree killer, the one's giving Golding's kids a hard time, 24&7, etc......

It is the lunatic fringe of fanatics though and because it's "Bama" it seems to be magnified more. I mean, LSU and Tennessee fans have been known to comport themselves with the very best of behavior. Gator fans have been known to throw piss filled baloons at the leg humpers and the leg humpers have been seen trying to rip off our National Championship flags. Hell, as a matter of fact, the only fanbase that doesn't go off half coscked like most is Vandy fans and in Nashville, it just doesn't mean more most of the time (with the rare exception of baseball).
Some things you just don't do.

Georgia fans vandalized their own quarterback's car when Aaron Murray was there.

Yeah, we have had our share of embarrassing fans to be sure; the brick thrower you alluded to,
I laughed when Bill threw a brick. Now, I'm befuddled: we do not have a healthy fan base.
@bamafan4ever @TerryP

"Bill threw a brick." That's my recollection. I'm almost positive I remember Doug Layton saying, "I know for a fact that Curry threw the brick through his own window."

Back
Top Bottom