| FTBL perspective of a Volunteer.

ORANGEADDICT

Verified Member
I first thought the word Epic , was fitting enough for last night. I think it was much more than that. I hope that they can fix the mistakes that were made last night(mental errors mostly) and finish out this season and put the gators in their place. I am so tired of listening to the sports casters give mouth love to the gaytors. With the exception of GA ,who has Fl played that has a Defence?? Any way I am excited for you guys, my wife was more excited last night about a football game than I have ever seen here. This season has brought us closer together.
So .....keep on rolling tide,
Go big orange, and hire someone.

ORANGEADDICT said:
I first thought the word Epic , was fitting enough for last night. I think it was much more than that. I hope that they can fix the mistakes that were made last night(mental errors mostly) and finish out this season and put the gators in their place. I am so tired of listening to the sports casters give mouth love to the gaytors. With the exception of GA ,who has Fl played that has a Defence?? Any way I am excited for you guys, my wife was more excited last night about a football game than I have ever seen here. This season has brought us closer together.
So .....keep on rolling tide,
Go big orange, and hire someone.

Yes we made a slew of mental mistakes last night. We've seen how we can be when where clicking like a machine and we've seen how we can be when we don't play to our capacity.

In a weird way I am glad we played like we did and overcome a ton of adversity we faced last night that we hadn't faced all year. That way we have been there, gained the experience and knew we could overcome being behind and win in OT. I think those are good things to learn from in a regular season. Especially for the freshmen players. It can only help add another block to our building success. Things we might of learned from this game might very well come in handy when we play Florida in the big SEC showdown. If we play like we can, and finish like we want to, I see no reason we can't give Florida a good run for its money. We just have to play like we know we can do.

The SECCG environment to me won't be nearly as hostile and vile as the LSU environment was, from a players standpoint I'm guessing. It will be a game about competition and not about coaches, burning crap, phone calls, where coaches previously coached at, etc. A lot of the distractions won't be there except for one thing and that's to prove a point that we deserve it more than anyone else does.

But I'm thinking ahead here. We got MSU to destroy and gets some sweet revenge on. And there's our lovely red-headed step sister the Barn. Two teams that I hope we run it up on and just beat the piss out of them as a nice finishing statement for not only our regular season but for the crap we've had to put up with from them. Payback time!

Thanks for the congrats Orange! Hopefully the UT/UA rivalry can get back to what it used to be now that the evil pumpkin is finally gone! Hope you guys land a good one.

Back
Top Bottom