| CURRENT EVENTS Ol Tubby

I will respond, give me time as I'm dealing with something right now.
My wife has autoimmune issues. She might not be able to carry a baby to full term with her condition should she get pregnant. The baby could be born still or have major defects. We don't know. My wife and I made a decision that when time comes and we're forced to choose, it's my wife life over baby.

Everyone see situation differently and handle it accordingly to how they see fit. That's the beauty party of having choices.. and making decisions that other may/may not agree with. That's something they will live with.... That concept should be apply to abortion. Let people make their decisions. Stop forcing beliefs on ppl... Let us make choices. Government should've never got involved in first place.

Can someone give me the cliffs notes version of what he actually said?

The CNN article actually provides his view, although it took them deep into the article to identify the outrage, and still tilted.

Federal law does not allow government funding of abortions. Biden instituted a policy that would provide for free transportation for military personnel to seek a suitable location for an abortion. Tubs has interpreted that as an abortion subsidy. It's a hill for him to die on, so he's using his hold authority. That's it.

The CNN article actually provides his view, although it took them deep into the article to identify the outrage, and still tilted.

Federal law does not allow government funding of abortions. Biden instituted a policy that would provide for free transportation for military personnel to seek a suitable location for an abortion. Tubs has interpreted that as an abortion subsidy. It's a hill for him to die on, so he's using his hold authority. That's it.
Thanks.

@SnakeDoc , Wingnut also shot his mouth off about white supremacists serving in the military. He was trying to make a point about how anyone can be in the military, but...

Asked whether he believed white nationalists should be allowed in the military, Tuberville said: “They call them that. I call them Americans.”

Back
Top Bottom