| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC TV shows delayed by the strikes: ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, and NBC

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
TV shows delayed by the strikes: ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, and NBC

The writers strike has entered its third month and, with the AMPTP not coming back to the table to negotiate with the Writers Guild of America, it doesn’t seem to be ending anytime soon. Deadline’s latest report on where the studios stand on the matter alludes to a possible hold off on resuming talks until the fall. The AMPTP also didn’t reach an agreement with SAG-AFTRA, so an actors strike is now underway.

Of course, this means Fall TV is about to look glaringly different once we start rolling toward September. Most of the usual staples won’t be on the air and instead reality TV shows, animated series, acquisitions, and content that was exclusive to streaming will be filling the schedule. How will each network–ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, and NBC–be affected by a dual strike?

Here’s what we know about what will be missing from the line-ups come autumn and when they’ll likely make their way to airing.

To read the rest of this you will need to click on the link. It about a four pages.

To read the rest of this you will need to click on the link. It about a four pages.
Shows I'll miss...

ABC: none.
CBS: one for sure, two maybe. (I've watched a few episodes of Fire Country.
CW: none.
Fox: none.
NBC: none.

There's a link there about shows canceled and renewed ... I glanced over ABC to see if there were any I watched. None. Wild.

Shows I'll miss...

ABC: none.
CBS: one for sure, two maybe. (I've watched a few episodes of Fire Country.
CW: none.
Fox: none.
NBC: none.

There's a link there about shows canceled and renewed ... I glanced over ABC to see if there were any I watched. None. Wild.
Most I watch are on CBS. The only time I don't watch CBS is on Wednesday. Most on that night are your Reality shows.

Back
Top Bottom