| CURRENT EVENTS Ol Tubby

Surely you conservatives don’t agree with this dumbass
The current policy Tubs is objecting to is against the law.

You may not like he's holding up confirmations; I get that. He did warn them several months ago this was coming if they proceeded.

You're still left with his main point: current policy is against the law and it's unconstitutional.

Thats just what the military needs more political juggernauts move to higher positions… they upper command in the military are TOO bloated already…the Democrats just want their woke scum in those positions… the real promotions are still going on… these congressional appointments are simply political promotions… the real leadership gets done by the 0-6 and below….the Enlisted and NCOs where the real work gets done…Those other clowns take all the BOWS…

What the military better do is concentrate on Morale and recruiting!!… it won’t matter who you appoint to an overly political position. If you don’t have people willing to follow you…. The military better stop persecuting, religious and conservative people…

Last edited:
The current policy Tubs is objecting to is against the law.

You may not like he's holding up confirmations; I get that. He did warn them several months ago this was coming if they proceeded.

You're still left with his main point: current policy is against the law and it's unconstitutional.
But, yet he’s the ONLY person holding anything up, so he’s the only intelligent senator? Or is he the only law abiding, constitutional senator?

Tuberville told CNN’s Kaitlan Collins on “The Source” Monday night that when lawmakers are in the minority party in the Senate, “the only power we have is to put a hold on something.”

But, yet he’s the ONLY person holding anything up, so he’s the only intelligent senator? Or is he the only law abiding, constitutional senator?

Tuberville told CNN’s Kaitlan Collins on “The Source” Monday night that when lawmakers are in the minority party in the Senate, “the only power we have is to put a hold on something.”
If I remember correctly, GOP have begged Tommy to let it go. He was making it harder for everyone. I predict that after his interview, there will be lot of pressure on him to let it go.

He may have cost himself election next year because Alabama is a miltary state, including Anniston and Huntsville.

There are certainly better options for Senator in the state, but whoever wins the Republican primary is in - other than Roy Moore. I've not paid attention to the next election enough have heard if anyone is going to primary him. I'm glad Britt is in. At her age, she could really help the state for a very long time.

That's the way the government is set up; that damn constitution again.

This "only" little set of questions? I've not seen where others on his side of the aisle have commented on what he's doing. The point was its root: it's against the law.

Based on some of today's languages, it's elective surgery—tax payer funded is where the issue lies.

Okay.

How does this change what he's doing is a reaction to a Pentagon move that's in opposition of the law?

We don't want to talk about the Pentagon spending our money...we want to talk about Tubs? WTF, dude? He's got a point. It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you reside.

How simply can I put this...?

Should my tax money be spent on someone getting an abortion? No, unless it's as the law states.

Okay.

How does this change what he's doing is a reaction to a Pentagon move that's in opposition of the law?

We don't want to talk about the Pentagon spending our money...we want to talk about Tubs? WTF, dude? He's got a point. It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you reside.

How simply can I put this...?

Should my tax money be spent on someone getting an abortion? No, unless it's as the law states.
But one person is against abortion. One person supports it. If it comes down to my wife or the baby.. who do you think I'll choose I'm this case. Not all abortions are the same.

That's the way the government is set up; that damn constitution again.

This "only" little set of questions? I've not seen where others on his side of the aisle have commented on what he's doing. The point was its root: it's against the law.

Based on some of today's languages, it's elective surgery—tax payer funded is where the issue lies.
His holding up a new commander of the Marine Corps over something he could’ve fought is ignorant plain and simple.

Don’t like the pentagon’s stance on reproductive health great, he’s a senator fight it, but this isn’t how.

But, we can agree about our taxes going towards defense spending, it should be cut drastically

Back
Top Bottom