| CURRENT EVENTS Ol Tubby

Bruh, there's a bullshit thread. See pictures.
There are threads where we talk, exchange positions and ideas.

Right now..you're in one category.

I don't give a fuck what you believe. I do have an opinion on how you express those beliefs.
The only thing I see here is bashing, one politician… and then when you mention one of the worst president in history, someone gets ass hurt…
You can say what you want, but don’t get butt hurt when I spring back.. I’m good at it

You don't "spring back" with an idea, or a thought, you borrow someone else's meme. Pull those drawers up and join a conversation ... or just... GTFO.

Use. Your. Words.

Jesus.
Have you ever heard a picture is worth 1000 words.. I’m showing you… too bad the Democrat side of this can’t handle it.. mention Obama and people lose their shit like they are Kin to him or something..

I may be mistaken. If so, I'll admit it as a fact.

I don't believe you have the wit to keep up with conversations. Curmudgeon, likely fits. It's okay.

It's not a badge mark you have my attention. It's a callout. You're being a dumbass.

If needed, I'll cull you out of conversations. I don't think we need to go there.

I may be mistaken. If so, I'll admit it as a fact.

I don't believe you have the wit to keep up with conversations. Curmudgeon, likely fits. It's okay.

It's not a badge mark you have my attention. It's a callout. You're being a dumbass.

If needed, I'll cull you out of conversations. I don't think we need to go there.
You seem to be a control freak..and you don’t appear to like people that think differently than you.. it seems you are the one that being the dumb ass…
And unlike some of you know it alls… I have actually served and have the scars to prove it… the whole tread about Tubby was moot… only political promotions are being denied so far.. but I did actually agree with you on abortion part

You seem to be a control freak..and you don’t appear to like people that think differently than you.. it seems you are the one that being the dumb ass…
You haven't taken the time to know how I think.

Or, others.

Last statement: Stop being a dick. You could have fun here if you learned a little decorum.

You haven't taken the time to know how I think.

Or, others.

Last statement: Stop being a dick. You could have fun here if you learned a little decorum.
I have been more respectful to people by not replying directly but adding my own spin and humor to things… I counterpunch from time to time.. it’s not being a dick… its just being real…

And unlike some of you know it alls… I have actually served and have the scars to prove it… the whole tread about Tubby was moot… only political promotions are being denied so far.. but I did actually agree with you on abortion part
You’re wrong about Terry. Him and I vehemently disagree politically on most things and we get a long just fine

Back
Top Bottom