| CURRENT EVENTS Okay Hunter Biden.

I've hardly followed any of this, in terms of this week's developments. I did see on the local news earlier that he was in front of a mic making a statement to the press and choosing his words carefully while doing so. What I'm unsure of, is why he was in front of a mic to begin with... I don't give a shit either way, but I'd be laying low and letting the media run cover until the next news cycle... Most folks don't give a damn about any of it anyway.

I think the press conference was a mistake, this was no different than the trouble Trump causes with his constant commenting and such, makes the job of the defense team harder. But, irregardless if he’s guilty then he should be held accountable

One of the things Hunter said that was of note is that he wants a public hearing and the right subpoenaed him for a closed door thing, why would the repubs want a closed door meeting instead of a public hearing?

One of the things Hunter said that was of note is that he wants a public hearing and the right subpoenaed him for a closed door thing, why would the repubs want a closed door meeting instead of a public hearing?
Procedure. Why was a lot of the questioning on Jan. 6th done behind closed doors? Cassidy Hutchinson, would be a place to start. William Barr. Closed door hearing. Ivanka. Closed door hearing. JCOF, Milley, closed door.

Procedure. Why was a lot of the questioning on Jan. 6th done behind closed doors? Cassidy Hutchinson, would be a place to start. William Barr. Closed door hearing. Ivanka. Closed door hearing. JCOF, Milley, closed door.
Hutchinson requested it be done behind closed doors, but she and Barr weren’t supoenaed. Miley wasn’t either. Ivanka was the only one

Back
Top Bottom