| FTBL ok... seriously... who or what is this? (pic from wku game)

TerryP said:
Speaking entirely for myself in this comment...

The phrase that comes to mind is one you used to hear back in the early 90's about mopeds.

You wouldn't mind riding them, but you just don't want to be seen doing so.

I'm the type of guy that would brag about riding a moped. I like mopeds. Alot.

i think its great

TWJUA said:
I have a question...or a comment. When did going to games start to turn into a low budget Halloween theme party? It seems like students, and sometimes older like to dress up in the silliest, most ridiculous outfits. Its almost like a compition. Paiting your body, thats been around and funny for the student section, but some of these I see, its like the morning after they have been trick or treating all night.

whatever....

i havent ever done that but i have no problem with someone doing it. they are no less of a person than i am and its obvious they like to have a good time. thats what its all about.

One more point

take these guys for instance...

http://www.tigerpimpnation.com/index2.htm

most of our fans would look at them and thumb their nose. be honest. we have partied with them in baton rouge and in ttown a couple of years ago. these guys rock. at to top it all off, they are all professionals in their day to day lives. a couple are very successful trial attorneys. they just like to party. personally when i see people like that it makes me smile. some people hunt, some travel, some collect stamps, but for 12 weekends a year i like to cut loose and i wish more of our fans cut loose also. :p

weezyfbaby00 said:
Bama Bo said:
TerryP said:
Tell me this...

How is this any different than the fans that paint their upper body and faces?

Much easier to get off after the game is over is one difference. :D

And, this guy obviously has some sort of super-human powers. :wink: I think it's great that a fan does that. I'd like to know the hero's name. I had a buddy who dressed up like a super hero for high school football games. Sounds cheezy, and it is, but he was definitely a fan favorite at the games. During class day where they hand out awards to seniors, he was given the oppurtunity by our principle to take of his robe and run around the gym in his Panther Man costume, blasting his air horn. Really a site to see.
Here are 2 of my favorite fans :p
http://i.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0711
/campus.superfans.week10/images/075812185.jpg[/
quote]

I'd rather look at them than some fat dude woth Bear tattoo'ed on his back.

As crazy as it may look, I have to say that it is nice to see the enthusiasm. LSU fans seem to always get face time with their antics and it is about time that we show them just how passionate we can be also.

Back
Top Bottom