| FTBL ok... seriously... who or what is this? (pic from wku game)

Re: ok... seriously... who or what is this? (pic from wku ga

jdpas29 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
bilde

;scr

Re: ok... seriously... who or what is this? (pic from wku ga

jdpas29 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh that guy. He is the rare Crimson Power Ranger, he was sent from the planet Krypton to make sure that the balance of power in the universe is rightly tilted back our way. So far I would say he is doing a outstanding job!

I went to the Ark game last year and he was running up and down the Walk of Champions just before the players walked down. He was also at the A-Day game standing at the top of the new upper deck with his hands on his hips like Superman with his cape flyin in the wind. :lol:

I have a question...or a comment. When did going to games start to turn into a low budget Halloween theme party? It seems like students, and sometimes older like to dress up in the silliest, most ridiculous outfits. Its almost like a compition. Paiting your body, thats been around and funny for the student section, but some of these I see, its like the morning after they have been trick or treating all night.

whatever....

TWJUA said:
I have a question...or a comment. When did going to games start to turn into a low budget Halloween theme party? It seems like students, and sometimes older like to dress up in the silliest, most ridiculous outfits. Its almost like a compition. Paiting your body, thats been around and funny for the student section, but some of these I see, its like the morning after they have been trick or treating all night.

whatever....

Please don't take this the wrong way. But I like seeing people getting into the spirit of things and having fun. I mean one minute we are bitching because the stadium is too quiet, the next because the people are too carried away with it.

Back
Top Bottom