| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

If any if you are ever in the Pensacola area, I would highly suggest a trip to the Naval Aviation Museum. Listed as the 12th best museum in America. I have been to a lot of museums and this one is the tits. And it's free. One badass place.

If any if you are ever in the Pensacola area, I would highly suggest a trip to the Naval Aviation Museum. Listed as the 12th best museum in America. I have been to a lot of museums and this one is the tits. And it's free. One badass place.

Went to see it a few years ago, definitely a cool place to see. The WWII museum down in New Orleans is wicked cool as well.

That museum is indeed awesome, and if you go on the right day, you get a Blue Angels show to boot. Dates with an asterisk have the aviators setting up shop in the museum and signing autographs after the show. You are so close to the action, so outstanding. Very few bleachers, but plenty of room to stand or bring a chair. It's a great side trip if you're at Orange Beach/Gulf Shores.

2016 PRACTICE SCHEDULE
MARCH 23, 24, 29, 30*
APRIL 5, 6*, 12, 13*, 19, 20*, 26, 27*
MAY 3, 4, 10, 11*, 17, 18*, 31
JUNE 1*, 7, 8, 14, 15*, 21, 22*, 28, 29
JULY
AUGUST 10*, 11, 16, 17*, 18, 30
SEPTEMBER 7, 13
OCTOBER 12, 18, 19*, 25, 26
NOVEMBER 1, 2*, 8, 9, 10

https://www.blueangels.navy.mil/media/show/2016PracticeSchedule.pdf

On a separate note, if you're ever in Kansas City, the WW I museum is outstanding. Very impressive.

RTR,

Tim

Used to go there all the time growing up. My uncle used to work there. We would go once or twice a year whenever we would visit them ( aunt,uncle,cousins). Then while I was in high school ,while I was in the NJROTC,we would go over once or twice, plus every year for the Blue Angels

Went to see it a few years ago, definitely a cool place to see. The WWII museum down in New Orleans is wicked cool as well.

I still want to go to that . I may go ahead when my next vacation comes around in June.

So I get in Colorado today on vacation visiting relatives that I haven't seen in 20 years,and there is a heat wave going on. The news says they expect it to get to 120 in the next couple of days, bleh.

Back
Top Bottom