| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

wat-is-love-o.gif

Gonna take a walk along the river walk on Jack Warner. Never done it before, but it looks really pretty
It's been some years now, but I used to love biking along the river going towards McFarland, going under the bridge/overpass and just riding ... hell of a workout and a pretty peaceful ride on top of that. There were a few cut through around Holt?
If you want a real challenge see if you can drink every hour from noon until your final staying up all night partying and still acing your final.

True story: One of my New College Seminars final exam. Started at 7 AM, mind you, and I'm halfway through at 12:30, 1:00 that afternoon.
Context: We read eight books that semester, all fiction works, but some pretty intense books. We had to write eight short stories that day, using characters from different books, using a total of 18 characters.

Anyway, it's lunchtime right? A good friend of mine is in the class and mentions she's hungry. I agreed, said I wanted a beer. Understand, the professor (Passerini) started the test of with, "Go. I'll be in my office. You know where it is."

Ends up she orders pizza, I walk across the street and grab a twelve pack, and back to the test we go.

I finished that about 3:30. There were five that had to come back Saturday morning.

Reminiscing ...

Back
Top Bottom