| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

LOL, reports are Sheen had an eye for transexual hookers, to the tune of $1.6M worth. Poor Charlie, everyone give him some f'ing pity because he didn't want to keep paying to keep his preferences secret.

LOL, reports are Sheen had an eye for transexual hookers, to the tune of $1.6M worth. Poor Charlie, everyone give him some f'ing pity because he didn't want to keep paying to keep his preferences secret.

Welp it makes sense because the easiest way to catch it sex-wise his taking a * up the *. It's very very difficult for a man to catch it from vaginal sex. It's more of a blood disease than an std in reality.

What I find horrifying are the reports that he has known since 2011 and has been having unprotected sex without informing his partners, sometimes having to pay them off if they caught it.

Signed up for spring semester. I'll do the internship in the summer, but I can't get credit for TCF-288 just yet. But here's what it'll look like during spring:

JN-311 with lab
KIN 402
MC 401
PHL 256
TCF-286 with lab.

I'd greatly appreciate any help for Mass Comm Law and Regultn

This site is a great place, but it seems to have lengthy lulls in posting sometimes.

I don't mean that as like an insult towards this site, sometimes people just aren't posting and things get boring.

More traffic would be nice. Not enough people posting to keep the other forums alive. This would be an awesome forum if it had like 5000+ people posting. If some of our own Woollyers kept posting here, I'm sure it would gain some traction to attract more users.

Such a tragedy that Tidefans is now our largest 'Bama sports forum.

More traffic would be nice. Not enough people posting to keep the other forums alive. This would be an awesome forum if it had like 5000+ people posting. If some of our own Woollyers kept posting here, I'm sure it would gain some traction to attract more users.

Such a tragedy that Tidefans is now our largest 'Bama sports forum.
Yep, I agree. Wish the Woollyal folks who came over should post more.

Back
Top Bottom