| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Woolly went old school. We all post through the mail now.
Posts are displayed on Hanni's wall.
thats-not-how-it-works.gif

Then He and Biff and Barney Moderate.

It was a Woolly Mammoth. Just having fun here.

Looking for a good elephant skin background. The original image had one spot I hoped we could duplicate, but no such luck. That image in the top right corner ... bit of transparency added to it ... trying to blend it in on several different backgrounds.

There's a new front page that hasn't been "turned on" yet ... that theme is intended for that landing as well as the Forum Index landing.

Our thought process, though clouded, eventually gets some type of result. :computerdestroy:

3.png

In other news, so much for the Charlie Sheen "Winning" emoticon. Reports are he's set to announce he's HIV positive tomorrow.

I expect he'll be like Magic, though, and live to a ripe old age and never progress to AIDS. Unless he can't stop partying, of course.

I'm always amazed at the things that are considered news worthy.

Interesting that Russia is now stating a bomb took down that airplane...thought they were disputing that the whole time it was being suggested. Think Paris changed their stance?

I'm always amazed at the things that are considered news worthy.

Interesting that Russia is now stating a bomb took down that airplane...thought they were disputing that the whole time it was being suggested. Think Paris changed their stance?

Didn't Russia jump on the bomb theory right out of the gate? I thought they said within 24 hours they had ruled out operator or equipment malfunction.

If the U.S. pivots on Syria and starts backing Assad so he can be the proxy against Isis, we will cut off the factions we've been backing. Assad will complete his destruction of those groups, and it'll make Bay of Pigs look like a picnic. Obama administration's stupidity in world matters is the only thing that eclipses their domestic blunders.

Didn't Russia jump on the bomb theory right out of the gate? I thought they said within 24 hours they had ruled out operator or equipment malfunction.

If the U.S. pivots on Syria and starts backing Assad so he can be the proxy against Isis, we will cut off the factions we've been backing. Assad will complete his destruction of those groups, and it'll make Bay of Pigs look like a picnic. Obama administration's stupidity in world matters is the only thing that eclipses their domestic blunders.

Perhaps I missed that, I know that other folks from other countries suggested it fairly quickly, I thought Russia was trying to hold back on that thinking until they could prove it.

Airstrikes aren't gonna solve anything, they need boots on the ground to deal with this.

Back
Top Bottom