| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I see it a little differently, but I agree neither was willing to help. Turkey has dissident factions they battle constantly, and there is the tug between the U.S. and Russia for their favor. No disagreement they didn't want them. The pressure of weak oil on every ME regime is appreciable. I'm not predicting the royal family is in peril, but about a third, maybe 40 percent, of Saudi residents are foreign workers. The're not going to add a million that aren't there to fill an employment need.

So Hungary needs a million unemployed mouths to feed that are culturally, ethnically, and religiously foreign? It may as well be another Ottoman invasion. Hell, if there's that damn many of them, let them run at their oppressors and take them down through sheer numbers.

France needs to take a page from this guy's book:

330px-Charles_Martel_01.jpg

Charles "The Hammer" Martel. Defeated the Arab invasion of France at the Battle of Tours. Now they're back after 1300 years. Does Hollande have the guts to wipe them out of France? Hell no. He'll throw them money and ask them not to kill us.

So Hungary needs a million unemployed mouths to feed that are culturally, ethnically, and religiously foreign? It may as well be another Ottoman invasion. Hell, if there's that damn many of them, let them run at their oppressors and take them down through sheer numbers.

I agree it was a monumental mistake for Europe to take them as well, no doubt, just that no country in the ME is equipped to do the same. If we or the EC had been committed in Syria early on, there wouldn't have been this mass exodus. Syria was a complete disaster even before Isis developed. Assad killed 200,000 of his own people within the first couple of years of this mess. Once Europe flung open its doors, people began to flock to them from almost every ME country, and many of the "refugees" are also Russian. Some are coming from countries that have been disasters for years, like Eritrea.

When the Obama administration signaled a change in its stance toward young immigrants, the U.S. got a small taste of what havoc open borders create.

RTR,

Tim

I agree it was a monumental mistake for Europe to take them as well, no doubt, just that no country in the ME is equipped to do the same. If we or the EC had been committed in Syria early on, there wouldn't have been this mass exodus. Syria was a complete disaster even before Isis developed. Assad killed 200,000 of his own people within the first couple of years of this mess. Once Europe flung open its doors, people began to flock to them from almost every ME country, and many of the "refugees" are also Russian. Some are coming from countries that have been disasters for years, like Eritrea.

When the Obama administration signaled a change in its stance toward young immigrants, the U.S. got a small taste of what havoc open borders create.

RTR,

Tim
I take it you didn't see the videos of militants gassing the people. It wasn't Assad's armies.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom