| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Just ate my dinner. Cooked a pork roast butt in the slow cooker for 8 hours. Pulled out the meat and slapped it on some bakery made french bread. Sliced provolone put it on top. Tossed it in the oven for 5 minutes. Took it out slapped some pickled on it my friend made and ate that hoe with a side of au jus dipping sauce and some chips and a coke. Was the fucking bomb.

Nick P of course. You need to get it rolling before Homestead so we're ready to celebrate Gordon's 5th.
What I thought. HOW COME YOU NEVER CAME TO THE NEW WOOLLY??????

Thread is started. I've had so much NASCAR related stuff to complain about, and no internet buddies to complain to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You love to worry BR.....
MSUs defense is down from last year. Other than Dak no real play makers on O. Strong O line.
This is the game we've been saving Bo for. I think the unveiling will be this Saturday. Over all not too worried. But they will play is hard like always. May even be close at half. But we'd win by 20..We got this.

You love to worry BR.....
MSUs defense is down from last year. Other than Dak no real play makers on O. Strong O line.
This is the game we've been saving Bo for. I think the unveiling will be this Saturday. Over all not too worried. But they will play is hard like always. May even be close at half. But we'd win by 20..We got this.
I don't love to worry, this game is just always a tough one and Prescott is playing well. I'm confident in Bama, but this is just one of those that we can't come out flat in or we will get behind.

CBS's sports coverage is ****. Besides the obvious idiocy that repeats itself each week, we ran a play and almost a second one while the cameras were focused on the ambiguously gay duo Verne & Gary in the press box. Almost as bad (almost) as slobbering on Peyton's knob last game.

The whole CBS thing.....yeah, I'm over it. They need us, and we don't need them.

Back
Top Bottom