| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

So what happens to the old site now?

Yeah. I don't really even understand how there is an old site. It seems like if you pulled the plug on Woolly it would all be gone.

I know that in the very beginning bamachine screwed up and only put one l in the name. So has the one "l" woolly been the real woolly all along with WooLLyAl redirecting us there every time?

Good God. Did that even make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I don't really even understand how there is an old site. It seems like if you pulled the plug on Woolly it would all be gone.

I know that in the very beginning bamachine screwed up and only put one l in the name. So has the one "l" woolly been the real woolly all along with WooLLyAl redirecting us there every time?

It would to Larry, God rest his soul.

I did not screw up, blacklab did. He registed the woolyal.com domain and attached the site to it. I then registered the woollyal.com domain(which I later handed to Hanni), then built the site. So when Hanni took down woollyal.com or rather redirected it, it killed that but the woolyal.com is still there, unless it has changed in the last few days. Blacklab still has that domain name.

BTW, I never got the email inviting me here, I haz a sad, I just kept trying the woollyal url and found myself transported here.

I will say, although a pain in the ass and a shitty move on their part, it is rather humerus how that backfired on them and now blacklab and ahm are having to try and make nice because they realize they just lost the site.

Back
Top Bottom