| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

There was an episode a year or two ago where the chick sued (I'm sure she was faking being offended and embarassed), because they somehow forgot to blur her butthole and vulva when she was wrestling naked.
I just learned about that show a few weeks ago and saw that clip. I'm sure she was just fine with a quick flash of her junk that you could still barely see and making a ton of money off of it.

It smells in here.... anyway, glad most everyone is back in. The takeover crap is annoying and wooley was fine until ass or amh or whatever his name is came. Oh and hanni forgot me on the most important email of the day. I get 60 emails from everyone blowing each other and then when the final email directing us here comes out. Fuck boz. Anyway. Love u guys.

Yeah Ben was good people. He posted some on Facebook for a while after he left TideSports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't some of them start a few sight for a while? Bamanation or something like that. I can't remember very many of their names, but it seems like the one who started it might have used a Big Lebowski avatar.

I always like Ben. TS was a good site back in those days.

Didn't some of them start a few sight for a while? Bamanation or something like that. I can't remember very many of their names, but it seems like the one who started it might have used a Big Lebowski avatar.

I always like Ben. TS was a good site back in those days.

Yep. I was a part of that site. It was one Dave Wasson started when he got let go from the TNews. A few others posted there. Mr Clean, The Dude, Dr Drake home skillet and some others I can't remember right now. Didn't you post there some?

Yep. I was a part of that site. It was one Dave Wasson started when he got let go from the TNews. A few others posted there. Mr Clean, The Dude, Dr Drake home skillet and some others I can't remember right now. Didn't you post there some?

Wasson had one that he started as a new business with some other people. I think it was a magazine/site focused on Alabama High School sports. That's not the one I was referring to. But, yes, I posted on both of them.

Just went here: http://www.thebamanation.com/bamatalk/index.php?board=2.0 - Whole lotta familiar names.

Back
Top Bottom