| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I will say, although a pain in the ass and a shitty move on their part, it is rather humerus how that backfired on them and now blacklab and ahm are having to try and make nice because they realize they just lost the site.

It must have been quite a surprise to captain dumb ass Lab, that handing the site over to such a noble character as AHM, could possibly backfire. Having the title Troll Hell Mafia en scripted into your signature for every post, apparently wasnt a big enough clue into the desires of said tool.

Im going to miss my avatar. I guess it was time for a change anyway.

woollyav.jpg

Heres the man boob pic you like.

I will say, although a pain in the ass and a shitty move on their part, it is rather humerus how that backfired on them and now blacklab and ahm are having to try and make nice because they realize they just lost the site.

I can kinda see where blacklab got sucked in, the site wasn't getting that many views, not compared to it's zenith and nowhere close to Shaggy. Hell, ahm may have even been sincere about wanting to grow the site but blacklab should have reached out to Hanni or even me before pulling the trigger. I can't hate on blacklab though, it was his idea to start the site, approached me and even though I originally turned it down, I eventually bit and he did provide the server and software for free. You can't blame him for wanting more out of the investment. I do think the future will be better with Hanni having all control. I wanted to get a front page for woollyal for quite some time but not having direct access to the server and blacklab being too busy elsewhere to implement it, it never got done. I wanted a front page sorta like what they have here, with news feeds and external links. Hanni can do that now with the new site.

It must have been quite a surprise to captain dumb ass Lab, that handing the site over to such a noble character as AHM, could possibly backfire. Having the title Troll Hell Mafia en scripted into your signature for every post, apparently wasnt a big enough clue into the desires of said tool.
Could not agree more. A guy that is banned from the site for what, like 2 years? And is still obsessed with taking it over and running it... seems like a stable guy to give the keys to.... But to do it without saying anything to

Could not agree more. A guy that is banned from the site for what, like 2 years? And is still obsessed with taking it over and running it... seems like a stable guy to give the keys to.... But to do it without saying anything to HL about it beforehand, not a "Hey let's talk and see if we can work something out" or "Sorry, but this isn't working for me and I think I want someone else to run the show"... anything, may have saved face and kept the thing together.

But no, instead they had to do it all shady like, and now that it is dead they want to act like they didn't mean it. Seriously, it basically "Hey we tried to screw you over, but it didn't work how we wanted so can you come back and act like nothing ever happened? We promise we won't do it again until we have our ducks in a row"

It will turn out for the better in the long run.

Sorry, not sure what happened there. I got an "error- could not save draft" message while typing and when I posted, it left off the last half of the post. I think its my shitty work internet.

I did not screw up, blacklab did. He registed the woolyal.com domain and attached the site to it. I then registered the woollyal.com domain(which I later handed to Hanni), then built the site. So when Hanni took down woollyal.com or rather redirected it, it killed that but the woolyal.com is still there, unless it has changed in the last few days. Blacklab still has that domain name.

BTW, I never got the email inviting me here, I haz a sad, I just kept trying the woollyal url and found myself transported here.
It was our understanding that ahm had contacted you about taking over and you allowed it to happen.

I can kinda see where blacklab got sucked in, the site wasn't getting that many views, not compared to it's zenith and nowhere close to Shaggy. Hell, ahm may have even been sincere about wanting to grow the site but blacklab should have reached out to Hanni or even me before pulling the trigger. I can't hate on blacklab though, it was his idea to start the site, approached me and even though I originally turned it down, I eventually bit and he did provide the server and software for free. You can't blame him for wanting more out of the investment. I do think the future will be better with Hanni having all control. I wanted to get a front page for woollyal for quite some time but not having direct access to the server and blacklab being too busy elsewhere to implement it, it never got done. I wanted a front page sorta like what they have here, with news feeds and external links. Hanni can do that now with the new site.
I don't have a problem with someone wanting to make the site better and certainly don't have a problem with the guy hosting the server to want to make changes that may lead to more money for him... it's a business, not a charity. But how it went down and to whom it went are the reasons this is such a dick move.

I did not screw up, blacklab did. He registed the woolyal.com domain and attached the site to it. I then registered the woollyal.com domain(which I later handed to Hanni), then built the site. So when Hanni took down woollyal.com or rather redirected it, it killed that but the woolyal.com is still there, unless it has changed in the last few days. Blacklab still has that domain name.

BTW, I never got the email inviting me here, I haz a sad, I just kept trying the woollyal url and found myself transported here.

Sigh...my second epic fail.

I wanted all that too but didn't really feel like I had the resources to do it there.

It was our understanding that ahm had contacted you about taking over and you allowed it to happen.

He did contact me several times and I told him I no longer controlled the site, he would have to talk to Hannibal and blacklab. It seems he just skipped Hannibal. A few months back, blacklab PMed me on Shaggy and told me ahm had contacted him about it. I told him the history and to be careful about it, also told him I no longer ran Woolly and that Hannibal did now. I thought it was put to bed, then suddenly I get a PM from blacklab telling me that he made ahm an admin and had him on a short leash. I then PMed Hannibal as a heads up, on Woolly.

That is my entire involvement.

He did contact me several times and I told him I no longer controlled the site, he would have to talk to Hannibal and blacklab. It seems he just skipped Hannibal. A few months back, blacklab PMed me on Shaggy and told me ahm had contacted him about it. I told him the history and to be careful about it, also told him I no longer ran Woolly and that Hannibal did now. I thought it was put to bed, then suddenly I get a PM from blacklab telling me that he made ahm an admin and had him on a short leash. I then PMed Hannibal as a heads up, on Woolly.

I was joking, making a reference to mazenblue.

Biff is fooling with you. AHM did contact me when I first took the reins. He hadn't talked to me in a couple years or so.

Back
Top Bottom