| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

What did you in?

It was probably the best of 7 series of full-cup flipcup at 5pm that did it... it went the full 7. Maybe it was the Makers before that. Maybe it was the Makers after that, or the wine, or the few beers after all that. Great night tho. Too bad my wingman couldn't close because I had a good one on the hook.

Sounds yummy. Im sure you cooked whole chickens before? what do you marinate or stu
I tried Red Stripe in Jamaica as one of those when in Rome things. It's just as bad down there as it is up here. Now the rum...

Do the locals drink it or is it tourist beer? A lot of foreign beer is considered crap beer in their home countries. of course there are a few like Guiness. Guiness by the way is much better in Ireland. It doesnt taste the same once imported for whatever reason.

Do the locals drink it or is it tourist beer? A lot of foreign beer is considered crap beer in their home countries. of course there are a few like Guiness. Guiness by the way is much better in Ireland. It doesnt taste the same once imported for whatever reason.

The whole island is a tourist trap, but I saw a few locals drinking Red Stripe. Naturally they do push it on tourists and try to get them to visit the Red Stripe Brewery. I don't know that it's really considered crap because there just aren't any alternatives. The resort we stayed at only carried Red Stripe. They had loads of different liquors but Red Stripe was the only beer.

Back
Top Bottom