| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

It was a veiled shot at pundit. Said he couldnt donate bc of his european vacation and ac troubles. Now talk of another vacation. I was just giving him the business.

If i have to explain the joke then it wasnt funny :/

I'm probably just too dense at times.

Good point, though. Pundit could buy us a gold-plated Woolly before going on another exotic vacation.

3162732845_014997d8cc_b.jpg

That's where I'd be staying.

As much as I hate giving AL.com & John Archibald a click count, you can't pass up a story like this.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/08/talladega_mayor_larry_barton_d.html#incart_river

"Talladega Mayor Larry Barton says he does not know why he was targeted when he was beaten with a baseball bat Saturday, but a former lawyer for the assailant said it started with a sex tape."

"I pulled up to the barbershop and there was a guy in a hood and trench coat standing there," he said. "I opened the door and he started pounding me with a baseball bat."

"Barton, 74, said 71-year-old Benny Green -- who used to co-host Barton's radio show "In the Interest of the People" – hit him repeatedly as he tried to get out of the car."

"If I hadn't kicked him in the balls, I'd be dead."

Do we need to do a welfare check on Bill?

As much as I hate giving AL.com & John Archibald a click count, you can't pass up a story like this.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/08/talladega_mayor_larry_barton_d.html#incart_river

"Talladega Mayor Larry Barton says he does not know why he was targeted when he was beaten with a baseball bat Saturday, but a former lawyer for the assailant said it started with a sex tape."

"I pulled up to the barbershop and there was a guy in a hood and trench coat standing there," he said. "I opened the door and he started pounding me with a baseball bat."

"Barton, 74, said 71-year-old Benny Green -- who used to co-host Barton's radio show "In the Interest of the People" – hit him repeatedly as he tried to get out of the car."

Great story to wake up to. :rolf:

This was not me, nor any of my kin, that I know of.

I had late night taco bell last night, 2 cups of coffee with a bowl of oatmeal this morning. I get to work and the restroom is out of order. This is going to be a hell of a day.
Where you gonna pee, at least? I often go to other businesses close by to take a dump.

On a side note, the bathroom in the place across the street has it's lights set on a timer that is motion activated. Well I take a minimum of 15-20 minutes to poo. Those lights are set at around 12 minutes or so. Almost every time, the lights go off, and it's pitch black dark in there. Well in order to get them back on, I have to get up, get out of my stall and waddle over to the middle of the room before they kick back on. I'm waiting on the day somebody walks in about the time I'm standing in the middle of the bathroom with my pants down below my knees.

Where you gonna pee, at least? I often go to other businesses close by to take a dump.

On a side note, the bathroom in the place across the street has it's lights set on a timer that is motion activated. Well I take a minimum of 15-20 minutes to poo. Those lights are set at around 12 minutes or so. Almost every time, the lights go off, and it's pitch black dark in there. Well in order to get them back on, I have to get up, get out of my stall and waddle over to the middle of the room before they kick back on. I'm waiting on the day somebody walks in about the time I'm standing in the middle of the bathroom with my pants down below my knees.
The businesses close by are disgusting. I would rather drive home if its an emergency situation. As for peeing, i just open my truck door and piss right there.

Back
Top Bottom