| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I think I may be cutting down on liquor. Since a week ago, all I've had were 2 margaritas Wednesday night and 2 glasses of wine last night (my glasses are prob double the standard 5.5 oz glass, so I guess 4 glasses). And I didn't even like it all that much.

I'm cutting down on soda too. This past week I've consistently been at 1-2 cans a day (plus 1-2 cans diet sprite).

I wish someone would tell my wife it's not good for someone who's trying to cut back on their drinking problem to keep asking them to make you drinks and keep trying to drag them to bars.

I think I may be cutting down on liquor. Since a week ago, all I've had were 2 margaritas Wednesday night and 2 glasses of wine last night (my glasses are prob double the standard 5.5 oz glass, so I guess 4 glasses). And I didn't even like it all that much.

I'm cutting down on soda too. This past week I've consistently been at 1-2 cans a day (plus 1-2 cans diet sprite).

I wish someone would tell my wife it's not good for someone who's trying to cut back on their drinking problem to keep asking them to make you drinks and keep trying to drag them to bars.
Dont even bother. Cam robinson was carted off the field today. Hearing lower leg, tell your wife to pour me one

If it's a serious injury, this will be devastating to the team. Probably our most critical player on offense. I wish Boz would show up and fill us in, though I doubt he can because of HIPAA.

If it's a serious injury, this will be devastating to the team. Probably our most critical player on offense. I wish Boz would show up and fill us in, though I doubt he can because of HIPAA.

LOL. He's not medical personnel. HIPAA binds medical personnel associated with a case, not friends of friends from talking.

Snout, I meant that Boz would not be privy to the info if it wasn't released because of HIPAA. Believe me, in my business I know all about HIPAA.

Dear God, I hope that tweet is correct.

th

Dookie Monster

Back
Top Bottom