| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

50 years ago Bob Dylan broke out an electric guitar at the Newport Folk Festival and caused a huge stir in the folk music community. That guitar had not been played since that show 50 years ago until my old friend Jason Isbell played it at this years Newport Folk Festival. It's owned by Jim Irsay (Colts owner) who bought it for $1million.

Ran across this gem at SECR

"I went to woollyal for a while after tidesports. WA couldn't hold a candle to the original TS crew. TS had so many great characters like Kingpin, Bensabamafan, UncleTupelo, Frblfan, etc.

WA was way too into sunshine pumping."

Yeah I don't know how WA existed without such amazing trolls as FTBLFN and Kingpin.

50 years ago Bob Dylan broke out an electric guitar at the Newport Folk Festival and caused a huge stir in the folk music community. That guitar had not been played since that show 50 years ago until my old friend Jason Isbell played it at this years Newport Folk Festival. It's owned by Jim Irsay (Colts owner) who bought it for $1million.
Damn.

That is SWEET!!!!

Ran across this gem at SECR

"I went to woollyal for a while after tidesports. WA couldn't hold a candle to the original TS crew. TS had so many great characters like Kingpin, Bensabamafan, UncleTupelo, Frblfan, etc.

WA was way too into sunshine pumping."

Yeah I don't know how WA existed without such amazing trolls as FTBLFN and Kingpin.

Tupe was one of AHM's boys

Back
Top Bottom