| CURRENT EVENTS NSFW: Get this. A protest, where they didn't have masks.

So, everything evolves except man?
I've never said that. We've seen de-evolution of man as well as the evolution of man. De-evolution: life spans from centuries ago. (That's had it's peaks and valley's.) Evolution. How much taller society is today. De-evolution: how unhealthy society is today.

Darwin's theory about the evolution of the human species is what I pointed to earlier.

We did evolve from mammals

Yeah, this line of thinking would make more sense if there weren't so many gaps in the progression.

Also, as I have said before, the complexity of the modern human body did not happen because of happenstance.
Similar to The Big Bang Theory as to how the universe came to existence. A bunch of balony. Scientist are now beginning to see that now due to
what is being learned from the JWST.

Science itself, will most likely, be forever changing, like the climate for instance. The climate has been changing ever since there has been climate.

Yeah, this line of thinking would make more sense if there weren't so many gaps in the progression.

Also, as I have said before, the complexity of the modern human body did not happen because of happenstance.
Similar to The Big Bang Theory as to how the universe came to existence. A bunch of balony. Scientist are now beginning to see that now due to

Science itself, will most likely, be forever changing, like the climate for instance. The climate has been changing ever since there has been climate.
Scientists are not beginning to see the Big Bang Theory is baloney with the JWST, not even close…..if that was the case there would a lot people out of a job including my cousin

”Science itself, will most likely, be forever changing”……the definition of science is the pursuit and application of knowledge and understanding of the natural and social world following a systematic methodology based on evidence. Scientists don’t come up with conclusions on a whim man, science changes in response to new evidence. In other words science is always changing, so your saying “science itself will most likely change” is the same as saying the sky is blue and the grass is green.

Because of the latest research, atheist scientist are now saying that there is evidence of intelligent design. Their back door though is that this God (god) does not have anything to do with (the affairs of) man or what is going on in today's world. All this god did was wind the clock and let it play out so to speak.

Because of the latest research, atheist scientist are now saying that there is evidence of intelligent design. Their back door though is that this God (god) does not have anything to do with (the affairs of) man or what is going on in today's world. All this god did was wind the clock and let it play out so to speak.
I don’t know what “atheist scientist“ you’re talking about, but there is absolutely zero evidence of intelligent design because if there was then we’d be forced to accept the god principal, it wouldn‘t be a case of a “back door” we’d have no choice, so “atheist scientist” would turn into agnostic scientist.

I know a research professor at Yale that is a Christian and a scientist, talking with him about both worlds combining is fascinating, but I suspect his beliefs are different than most churches believe

Ok so agnostic. Zero evidence huh? No one is forcing anything on you yet. Free will. There are none so blind as those that refuse to see.
There’s zero evidence of intelligent design unless of course if you consider the Bible evidence, intelligent design is no different than astrology except for one has god at the center of it and the other the phase of the moon, they both take faith, both can make people better humans, but neither of them are based on factual science

There’s zero evidence of intelligent design unless of course if you consider the Bible evidence, intelligent design is no different than astrology except for one has god at the center of it and the other the phase of the moon, they both take faith, both can make people better humans, but neither of them are based on factual science

I can't know that intelligent design means created by God as religious people believe in. But I do know that the human body is comprised of TRILLIONS of cells, each single cell doing it's own thing, in conjunction to make up 79 organs and all other parts of the body. With 5 senses to
guide us through our lives. Is there a God in heaven that religions worship? I'll be damned if I know. But you can bet your ass that a higher form designed the human body. No way in hell did we evolve into the modern human willy nilly.

I can't know that intelligent design means created by God as religious people believe in. But I do know that the human body is comprised of TRILLIONS of cells, each single cell doing it's own thing, in conjunction to make up 79 organs and all other parts of the body. With 5 senses to
guide us through our lives. Is there a God in heaven that religions worship? I'll be damned if I know. But you can bet your ass that a higher form designed the human body. No way in hell did we evolve into the modern human willy nilly.
So, this higher form created homo-sapiens 300,000 years ago? And we current humans came from? The “higher form” that designed the human body is called evolution. But, let’s go with the higher form thing, so this higher form created modern humans…..with it’s 36 trillion cells (adult males) (adult females have 28 trillion and children have 17 trillion) and 78 organs. Cancer cells evolve, but humans didn‘t because some higher form created us? All the diseases we have each change the cell structure and evolve, but we didn’t?

So, this higher form created homo-sapiens 300,000 years ago? And we current humans came from? The “higher form” that designed the human body is called evolution. But, let’s go with the higher form thing, so this higher form created modern humans…..with it’s 36 trillion cells (adult males) (adult females have 28 trillion and children have 17 trillion) and 78 organs. Cancer cells evolve, but humans didn‘t because some higher form created us? All the diseases we have each change the cell structure and evolve, but we didn’t?
No, we poison our own bodies the free radicals and carcinogens.

Back
Top Bottom