| CURRENT EVENTS NSFW: Get this. A protest, where they didn't have masks.

I don't...I mean...I just...what?!

If I'm a cop in that city, I'd be damned tempted to get some firemen down there to turn on the fire hoses. A good blast of very high pressure, very cold water will put a stop to damn near any protest.
Here's where we are different, Sean. I'd get fired if I was a cop in that situation. You'd find me sitting on the curb, watching, and laughing.

Correct. But you have to want to be delivered. Eventually, God gives you up to a depraved mind. First chapter of Romans.
According to the Bible and religion god is all powerful, loving, and all that. But he’s also omniscience “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you” Jeremiah 1:5, so he knew how we were going to be and still sends people that don’t follow him to hell……that’s a bit evil no?

According to the Bible and religion god is all powerful, loving, and all that. But he’s also omniscience “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you” Jeremiah 1:5, so he knew how we were going to be and still sends people that don’t follow him to hell……that’s a bit evil no?
How much of your pro-Palestinian stance comes from anger towards Christianity? Maybe I'm reading you wrong: it's the "vibe" I'm catching in this thread.

It’s a choice. We all have free will. God doesn’t send people to Hell. People choose to go there rather than accept the ONLY thing that will save them. Jesus took the punishment for all sin so we dont have to. We are all sinners, some accept His free gift of eternal life, others reject it and choose eternal damnation.

It’s a choice. We all have free will. God doesn’t send people to Hell. People choose to go there rather than accept the ONLY thing that will save them. Jesus took the punishment for all sin so we dont have to. We are all sinners, some accept His free gift of eternal life, others reject it and choose eternal damnation.
Yes, I know about free will and such, but what kind of loving god does that? He ”knew” how everybody was going to be, he knew that I was going to be an atheist and “created” me, so he knew all that before hand and still sending me and people like me to hell?

Back
Top Bottom