| FTBL ND will play 2 games in Orlando

WOW Those Big East teams are beasts :roll: between the Big East teams and Army,Navy,and Air Force however will ND make it to a bowl game. :D

Cincinnati
Connecticut
Louisville
Pittsburgh
Rutgers
USF
Syracuse
West Virginia

Now Depual, Georgetown, Marquette, Providence, St. John's, Seton Hall, and Villanova all these teams participate in the Big East but currently don't have football programs.The Big East should rename its self to Basketball East. :wink:

Tider 27 said:
Notre Dame will play football games at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Fla., in 2011 and 2014.

I'm guessing it has to do with the Big East contract they have? Possibility of a neutral site game with Bama? Anddd Discuss...

Has more to do with the Citrus Bowl hitting the panic button because of their loss of UCF home games. The UCF 2007 home opener is against Texas in their new stadium. The Citrus Bowl has contracted with FSU for a future neutral site game also.

http://seminoles.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/071007aai.html

I think ND is skeeeeeeered!!!! :twisted:

daffy-1.gif

252BAMA said:
Tider 27 said:
AlabamaSlammer said:

Yeah I already knew about that, but this seems kind of strange.

Guess it already involves other teams anyway, like I said.

Sorry, but I'm not following you now. What is strange about it?

They said at first, that they can not fit in Alabama. I just thought that this neutral site in Orlando could of gave Bama a outside shot at a game. I was wrong, but before mentioned that some games were already scheduled. :wink:

Tider 27 said:
252BAMA said:
Tider 27 said:
AlabamaSlammer said:

Yeah I already knew about that, but this seems kind of strange.

Guess it already involves other teams anyway, like I said.

Sorry, but I'm not following you now. What is strange about it?

They said at first, that they can not fit in Alabama. I just thought that this neutral site in Orlando could of gave Bama a outside shot at a game. I was wrong, but before mentioned that some games were already scheduled. :wink:

You are thinking split ticket, neutral site and it is not that. It is an off site HOME game not unlike the ones that Bama has played in the past in B'ham, Mobile, and Montgomery. Their AD in the al.com article said that they would be playing 7 home games, 1 off site home game, and 4 road games in the future.

http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/sports/1184403168314610.xml&coll=2

252BAMA said:
You are thinking split ticket, neutral site and it is not that. It is an off site HOME game not unlike the ones that Bama has played in the past in B'ham, Mobile, and Montgomery. Their AD in the al.com article said that they would be playing 7 home games, 1 off site home game, and 4 road games in the future.

http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/sports/1184403168314610.xml&coll=2

Like I said twice now, I stand corrected. :lol:

I know all about them saying they couldn't fit us in. I miss took their Orlando home games is all...

Back
Top Bottom