| FTBL NCAA Football 2008: Who plays?

Well it must be the 17th then. I am so pumped about it. I am taking the day off after I get the game. It turns out now that I might not be getting my early copy since I am moving back to Alabama from Orlando. I might be able to get my former employee to mail me that free copy of the game early. If I do get it early I will write a full review on this thread.

Swamptick said:
Well it must be the 17th then. I am so pumped about it. I am taking the day off after I get the game. It turns out now that I might not be getting my early copy since I am moving back to Alabama from Orlando. I might be able to get my former employee to mail me that free copy of the game early. If I do get it early I will write a full review on this thread.

Sounds great as long as you are not full of shit.

BamaBullies said:
Swamptick said:

Sounds great as long as you are not full of sh*t.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Outlaw said:
BamaBullies said:
Swamptick said:

Sounds great as long as you are not full of sh*t.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Balls. Mouth. You.

Outlaw said:
Wow. You obviously missed the joke. I'll try to make it easier for you next time.

You were saying I was a hypocrit right?? Do I need to look up "pot calling the kettle black" for you. Maybe you just do not know how to use the phrase.

RollTide325 said:
Duz nebody know if they're gonna let you modify the way the player looks in this one? Cuz for 360, they never let u

I think they are in this one. From everything I have read it is a vast improvement.

We will be able to modify the look of the player including things like armbands and the like. I can't remember if we will be able to change facial features but I would imagine that we could.

BamaBullies said:
Outlaw said:
Wow. You obviously missed the joke. I'll try to make it easier for you next time.

You were saying I was a hypocrit right?? Do I need to look up "pot calling the kettle black" for you. Maybe you just do not know how to use the phrase.

That's exactly how I meant to use it.

"Balls. Mouth. You." was quite a junior high comeback, though. Then again, it is a step up from some of your previous comments, so I guess a good job is in order.
;sal

I talked to Jay yesterday and the game has been finnished for 3 weeks. All the coding and such is done. For those who are interested, Madden will be done sometime late next week.

Maybe I will be able to nab a copy of NCAA before I leave Orlando. It looks like I will be headed back to Alabama sometime in the next few days.

Swamptick said:
I talked to Jay yesterday and the game has been finnished for 3 weeks. All the coding and such is done. For those who are interested, Madden will be done sometime late next week.

Maybe I will be able to nab a copy of NCAA before I leave Orlando. It looks like I will be headed back to Alabama sometime in the next few days.

Yeah, I read that somewhere as well. Looking forward to the release. 8)

Swamptick said:

cough....BS...cough

Outlaw said:
Swamptick said:

Yeah, I read that somewhere as well. Looking forward to the release. 8)

I can't wait motherfockers. In all seriousness I am tired of all the crappy games out. I need NCAA. It's the only game I can stand for more than a week. I pretty much get it and that holds me over until the next years version.

Back
Top Bottom