| FTBL LSU's motivational Video for Bama

Rolltide24 said:
Does anyone know if we have to wear our white jersey for this home game? I know LSU has had their jerseys mixed up for years and wear white and home. I know we wore crimson on the road there last year, but I had mush rather us wear crimson at home. And if we have to wear white, how does the road team get to determine what color is worn?

If memory serves me correct. Home team gets to decide if they want to wear white or crimson in our case. I remember 2 years ago Carolina wanted to wear white because it was going to be a hot day and was looking for any advantage they could get. LSU likes to wear white at home,therefore we wear Crimson. I think it was a mind thing because we went 30 years with that being BDS south.

this video is straight embarrassing. Focusing motivation almost solely on a former coach? I thought we actually had a game to play here. It's also over the top. Yeah let's show highlights of us playing one of our worst games of the 2006 season against Alabama to get us pumped up. The song is kinda cool though. My biggest complaint is that this game is all about Saban. To me this game is about so much more. This video misses this point. This is good vs. evil. Perhaps another video can explain what I'm talking about. You've got to thank the USC fans for this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2k0FLerfDg

Back
Top Bottom