| CURRENT EVENTS Lot of eyes on Tuscaloosa tonight for the GOP debate…

So, apparently everybody is wrong and you’re right then because I just spent 20 mins while at lunch reading tons of websites including media, economists, think tanks, and everything else they all say the same thing
China doesn't accurately report its GDP, its unemployment, real estate prices, bank conditions, COVID cases, and almost everything else. Why do you think the "official" defense expenditure amount would be accurate?

No. Many of the sites you viewed, including the one where you snagged the graphic, cite the same source - The Stockholm Peace Institute - a disarmament body. They've taken Chinese numbers largely at face value.
Well I just read their website, I’ve never heard of them or any of the other places on the first 46 pages of a google search, but there’s that old saying “where there’s smoke there’s usually fire”, so if enough places and most media (not named Fox) say so

China doesn't accurately report its GDP, its unemployment, real estate prices, bank conditions, COVID cases, and almost everything else. Why do you think the "official" defense expenditure amount would be accurate?
I doubt the amount reported for thr Chinese military would even feed them, much less do anything else.

Back
Top Bottom