| FTBL Looking like Shula-time again on offense

Nate said:
BamaDelta said:
bamafan4ever said:
I had no problem with the play calling, even the pass on 4th and 1. The ball was either woefully underthrown or the receiver didn't run the correct route. That doesn't mean it was a bad call.

Saban admitted with a smile to the sideline reporter that it was his call. Did Bama"always run it with a FB on 4th and 1"Delta agree? Nah, but that's alright. At least I know to be angry with Saban instead of Applewhite. :wink: :D

If it had worked we'd be praising him for his amazing coaching skills.

Nah, I would have still been mad...just happy ecstatic mad. :D

It's all about the execution and the focus. He knows what to call better than I do...most of the time. :wink:

BamaDelta said:
Nate said:
BamaDelta said:
bamafan4ever said:
I had no problem with the play calling, even the pass on 4th and 1. The ball was either woefully underthrown or the receiver didn't run the correct route. That doesn't mean it was a bad call.

Saban admitted with a smile to the sideline reporter that it was his call. Did Bama"always run it with a FB on 4th and 1"Delta agree? Nah, but that's alright. At least I know to be angry with Saban instead of Applewhite. :wink: :D

It's all about the execution and the focus. He knows what to call better than I do...most of the time. :wink:
I admit I wasn't happy about the call either.. I think my comment was " Mike Price made better decisions while at Alabama than that" lol

Nate said:
BamaDelta said:
Nate said:
BamaDelta said:
bamafan4ever said:

I admit I wasn't happy about the call either.. I think my comment was " Mike Price made better decisions while at Alabama than that" lol

Delta, you are going to have to re-direct that anger again... it was Applewhite's call, Saban admitted after the game that he didn't have time to veto it. That is one of those things that will get ironed out and will not happen down the road. Saban was NOT happy with the call, but was saying the blame falls on him for the communication issues.

bamafan4ever said:

It was supposed to be going to Nick Walker, but he got knocked down at the LOS.

Porterhouse said:
Delta, you are going to have to re-direct that anger again... it was Applewhite's call, Saban admitted after the game that he didn't have time to veto it. That is one of those things that will get ironed out and will not happen down the road. Saban was NOT happy with the call, but was saying the blame falls on him for the communication issues.

Boy, this anger thing is getting confusing. :wink:

BamaDelta said:
Porterhouse said:

Boy, this anger thing is getting confusing. :wink:

It can get that way at times... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom