| FTBL les staying in LSU

crimsontradition14 said:
kudzu said:
GoodScotch said:
That is probably it. Maybe they can watch some more on Jan. 7th. :roll:

lswho is lucky,lucky to be there, don't act like your not.

Don't forget a VERY in there.

Come on guys, let Scotch enjoy his drink for just a little while longer. After the BCS game, he can put the cap back on the bottle and forget celebrating for a while. The Archer-Hallman-DiNardo Trend will begin to surface as Les Miles tries to rely on his own coaching ability to fashion a win instead of counting on somebody else's talent to bail him out.

crimsontradition14 said:
kudzu said:
GoodScotch said:

No doubt LSU is very lucky to be in the game. LSU was also very lucky in 2003 to reach the game. Any time you do not go undefeated, we have to rely on the BCS. Florida did the SEC a favor last year by drumming Ohio State,and that helped LSU out this year. We will see if LSU takes advantage of it. Miles has been lights out so far in bowl games.

GoodScotch said:
crimsontradition14 said:
kudzu said:
GoodScotch said:

No doubt LSU is very lucky to be in the game. LSU was also very lucky in 2003 to reach the game. Any time you do not go undefeated, we have to rely on the BCS. Florida did the SEC a favor last year by drumming Ohio State,and that helped LSU out this year. We will see if LSU takes advantage of it. Miles has been lights out so far in bowl games.

3-2 is lights out? Yikes!

GoodScotch said:
crimsontradition14 said:
kudzu said:
GoodScotch said:

I hope LSU whips tOSU on the 7th. But, when and if they do, it doesn't mean that Miles is a good coach.

Hey, I might be wrong. He may lead LSU to multiple championships. But, I don't think so. In fact I don't think he could coach his way out of a wet paper bag with a road-map and a pair of scissors in his hand.

He's got a roster that is LOADED. Its hard to lose with the talent he has, yet he's done it against KY and ARky. Not to mention we, and those bums from the plains had LSU on the ropes as well.

I would like LSU to do well, but I don't think Mr. Hat is the man to do it over the long run. I think LSU deserves better than the mediocrity they've "enjoyed" under Dinardo and others. (as we deserve better than the mediocrity we've "enjoyed" over the last several years)

miles the moran

glad he is staying at Loser U. No way in hell they can win the NC with him at coach and this guarantees many more losing years for them, only a matter of time.

no way a school like Michigan would really be interested in hiring that idiot. That was all fabricated to make it look like other schools would want him. What has he done at loser u? way under achieve. They should have 3 NC's by now with the kind of talent that Saban left there for him. I couldn't be more happy that he stayed there. It's just a matter of time before they fall apart and become the cellar dwellers of the SEC where they belong.

You would have to be drunk to believe that (LM) is a good HC

Seriously, Miles looks like a 13 year old driving a stick shift for the first time -- and BTW the stick shift has a 351 under the hood. Come on! I truly hope that he hangs around ( although, I will not believe anything until he's on the SEC sidelines next year). It will make me squeal with glee to see him squeeze his big head into a XXXsmall hat on the opposing sideline over the next few years as Bama... OK nuff said...

GoodScotch said:
crimsontradition14 said:
kudzu said:
GoodScotch said:

Wait how exactly did that help LSU out. Your even more lucky than the 2003 team, you do have two loses.

crimsontradition14 said:
GoodScotch said:
crimsontradition14 said:
kudzu said:
GoodScotch said:

Wait how exactly did that help LSU out. Your even more lucky than the 2003 team, you do have two loses.

The SEC gets the benefit of the doubt because of what Florida did last year.

GoodScotch said:
crimsontradition14 said:
GoodScotch said:
crimsontradition14 said:
kudzu said:
GoodScotch said:

The SEC gets the benefit of the doubt because of what Florida did last year.

Why isn't Georgia going then? The only reason you guys are going is because of the extra game. You can thank Ainge because they had you guys beat.

McTider said:
no way a school like Michigan would really be interested in hiring that idiot. That was all fabricated to make it look like other schools would want him. What has he done at loser u? way under achieve. They should have 3 NC's by now with the kind of talent that Saban left there for him. I couldn't be more happy that he stayed there. It's just a matter of time before they fall apart and become the cellar dwellers of the SEC where they belong.

That statement is just way, WAY over the top. The word I'm hearing is there is a good chance MI will make another run at Miles. We'll see if that's true or not...but, let there be no doubt, the story wasn't fabricated.

TerryP said:
McTider said:

That statement is just way, WAY over the top. The word I'm hearing is there is a good chance MI will make another run at Miles. We'll see if that's true or not...but, let there be no doubt, the story wasn't fabricated.

This is way over the top. Christmas is coming and Santa Claus is watching. So be good boys & girls and Santa may bring McTider a McDonalds Happy Meal.

TerryP said:
McTider said:

You really think UM will make another run at (mo)Les(ter)? I just figured that he was staying 'over there' since he just signed a new contract.

CrimsonPirate said:
beercan said:
On espn they are saying MI is talking to Miles again.

I heard the same thing a few minutes ago on New Orleans radio. And, about the Carr vs. Miles thing? There may be more to it than meets the eye. This from the Baton Rouge Morning Advocate on Saturday:

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/lsu/12286711.html

Rumors are that Carr was Herbstreit's source the other day before the SECCG. Carr leaked the news to him trying to throw a wrench into the gears.

Reported today in the Miami Herald that he had more phone discussions with the Meeeeechigan A.D. & others... You know he bleeds Maize & Blue... Can't deny that clear cut fact!

Back
Top Bottom