| MBB/WBB Late Second Half Run Lifts No. 9 Alabama Over Kentucky, 70-59

Did Prick Vitale kiss some KY ass or what??
Good lord it was sickening. This team played poorly but still won. No way they would have been able to do this in the past. Trying to find the positive. Great D effort and free throw shooting. Offense struggled big time. Nice to complain about a win for the Basketball program:).

I missed most of the game due to my son's game, but it doesn't appear we shot well. I will tell you one thing though, we shot well from the charity stripe which used to doom our teams. Not going to complain about an off night shooting, because you just can't maintain the clip we were running at. We are finding ways to win when one part of our game lacks. That's how you become a Champion. Lots of complaining, but we lost these games for years, so it's nice to win two in a row like this to show true growth as a whole. We just swept Kentucky! Roll Tide.

In basketball I HATE the cats awesome to beat them twice this year!!
Calipari wanted this game bad after Bama waxed them in Lexington and talked trash directly to him. Have not seen him this animated all year, granted I have watched very little (none) of UK other than their games versus Bama.

Oh and could Vitale have been any more irritating and a UK homer? See what it feels like for other fanbases when it comes to Bama football.

Back
Top Bottom