| FTBL L.A.N.K.

You are a school principal .... you should be use to long days....and nights...!!!!!!!!! Lol

Sounds like something outta AU who always have something like that....
Not much C-USA quality football left on schedule...better fasten down the helmets

I am use to long days, usually 7am-10pm 3-4 nights a week. The problem yesterday was that Mrs. Bama and I had 3 grandkids, 2 sons and their wives at our house since Friday night. I got in from the football game about 10:30pm. Just need some much needed sleep but had soccer and a funeral visitation at our school last night. Yes, I get paid the same if I work 10 minutes or 10 hours. :)

I am use to long days, usually 7am-10pm 3-4 nights a week. The problem yesterday was that Mrs. Bama and I had 3 grandkids, 2 sons and their wives at our house since Friday night. I got in from the football game about 10:30pm. Just need some much needed sleep but had soccer and a funeral visitation at our school last night. Yes, I get paid the same if I work 10 minutes or 10 hours. :)
Is this your last year before retiring?

Ms50+ was long term teacher....know demands of school stuff...and small town...its at grocery...at everywhere...phone calls...ec. I cant imagine the demands on principals
Bless you....

And have kids and grankids and great gran kids .....weekends ...cookouts and around pool ( closing today...thankfully).... but...blessed to have great family... sounds likeu are too...

Back
Top Bottom