| FTBL Kickin it with Saban: Q&A Pt's 1 and 2...

My favorite question:

So that means, as you stated with conviction back in the spring, that you're at Alabama to stay.

NS: I ain't leaving, I might retire, but I'm not leaving this place for anywhere else. The worst decision I ever made was leaving LSU and not just because it was LSU. I wasn't happy [in the NFL]. That wasn't for me. I'm happy here, and this is where I'm going to stay.

ghice said:
My favorite question:

So that means, as you stated with conviction back in the spring, that you're at Alabama to stay.

NS: I ain't leaving, I might retire, but I'm not leaving this place for anywhere else. The worst decision I ever made was leaving LSU and not just because it was LSU. I wasn't happy [in the NFL]. That wasn't for me. I'm happy here, and this is where I'm going to stay.

Ahhhh, I like that. :)

I also like how he referred to LSU. It seems in the past he was always trying to downplay the angst of the LSU fans (almost trying to pacify them and us at the same time). It's like he continued to talk about his love for LSU and its fans. Glad that pacification is over. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom