| FTBL Can this team do it?

I am happy Bama is in, We screwed ourselves last year with those losses to UT and LSU. Now we can go through each game with the old sports commentators beyatching on how Bama should not be in it and then open cans of woop ass on some teams.
I think the media types will keep whining about FSU which will alow Bama to continue to use the LANK to motivate them Add the underdog etc.... They seem to have found this as something to rally around and motivate them. Don't mess with a good thing if it seems to work for them?

I think the media types will keep whining about FSU which will alow Bama to continue to use the LANK to motivate them Add the underdog etc.... They seem to have found this as something to rally around and motivate them. Don't mess with a good thing if it seems to work for them?
I saw a post about the record of ACC vs. SEC. 6-4. The thing is it shown FSU Coach and Coach Saban. But the thing is Bama didn't play any ACC school.

Along those lines, because many of them are media... I've seen more people far more upset about Alabama being in the top 4 today, than I (and many here) would have been had they been left out. Truly amazing how some people, with zero ties to Alabama, can get this upset about something... especially, when they're in an indefensible position in terms of trying to make their points. This shit broke some people today. It would be like me losing my shit and beclowning myself if Clemson got selected over over a less deserving Penn State team, and I was a fan of neither.

Along those lines, because many of them are media... I've seen more people far more upset about Alabama being in the top 4 today, than I (and many here) would have been had they been left out. Truly amazing how some people, with zero ties to Alabama, can get this upset about something... especially, when they're in an indefensible position in terms of trying to make their points. This shit broke some people today. It would be like me losing my shit and beclowning myself if Clemson got selected over over a less deserving Penn State team, and I was a fan of neither.
I have reveled from all these people losing their minds once Bamas name hit that 4th spot. I can't think off the top of my head of a more collective outrage than what we saw today.
butthurt.gif

I have reveled from all these people losing their minds once Bamas name hit that 4th spot. I can't think off the top of my head of a more collective outrage than what we saw today.
View attachment 26380

I’m half expecting to wake up to news tomorrow that Danny Kanell hung himself from the banister overnight with a pair of his pantyhose.

I think they can. Would love nothing more than to see Nick and Ms Terry celebrate at least one more time. And for Jalen, coming into his own after game 3. All the emotions shown after the Georgia game. The way he's normally smiling and when he says Roll Tide. That guy is a leader and class act. So happy for what he's accomplished SO FAR this year.

The short answer is yes.

I have a very, very, very good friend back in Memphis that is as big of a Michigan fan as I am an Alabama fan, and he and I have talked about Michigan and Alabama all season long. When we talked yesterday, he flat out, said, I don’t think we beat you guys, and he and I talked about the fact that Michigan, other than Ohio State really has not played a difficult team this year. Even Ohio State is not as well-rounded as they have been in years past. I don’t think Michigan has the horses to hang with us or Texas quite frankly.

This team has been an enigma, all season, and I feel like they have done the one thing that every great team does, and that is get better every week and learn from their mistakes, with over three weeks to prepare, I would never bet against Saban

Fans are tick off because Bama makes it in at the 4th spot. But no one is talking about Texas is in at the 3rd spot? Is it because Texas beat Bama in the second week of the year? @bamascw my nephew is a FSU fan, I still not heard from him.

Fans are tick off because Bama makes it in at the 4th spot. But no one is talking about Texas is in at the 3rd spot? Is it because Texas beat Bama in the second week of the year? @bamascw my nephew is a FSU fan, I still not heard from him.

Suttles put it out there pretty well, where the pigs could get to it…

I said it before, we can beat Michigan. They are a very solid team despite their sos and it will take another near perfect game on our part to win it. Milroe has to tuck it and run if the Oline breaks down and not take a sack.

I said it before, we can beat Michigan. They are a very solid team despite their sos and it will take another near perfect game on our part to win it. Milroe has to tuck it and run if the Oline breaks down and not take a sack.

I don't think we have to play near perfect to beat them. I think they are better than we give them credit for simply because we love jabbing their arrogant butts. We can play the same game we played against Georgia and beat them. Alabama was far from perfect against Georgia. Dropped three or four interceptions, busted coverage on the one deep pass, missed reads by Milroe, and a few more things I'm sure I'm missing. We keep penalties down and we will succeed. Funny how so many fewer penalties also meant the line was blocking really well and the defensive backs were covering well.

Back
Top Bottom