Kapernick Shakedown/ Roll Tide Laura

That was my way of saying I don't care what you felt about it, I wasn't posting it to you.

Guess it doesn't really matter anyways, because no one cares for you on here anyways, hence why you butt heads with everyone and get painted into a corner every time you open your yapper basically. Don't you have a rally or statue to tear down somewhere freedom fighter?

Guess it doesn't really matter anyways, because no one cares for you on here anyways, hence why you butt heads with everyone and get painted into a corner every time you open your yapper basically. Don't you have a rally or statue to tear down somewhere freedom fighter?

Good thing I couldn't care less, huh? Dont you have a rally or statue somewhere to protect Nazi? Or maybe a cross to burn?

Good thing I couldn't care less, huh? Dont you have a rally or statue somewhere to protect Nazi? Or maybe a cross to burn?

Glad I deleted my initial post because you would have cried and I most likely vet kicked off here. With your last comment I think it clesrly shows how little class you actually possess. You're a disgrace to anyone that associates with you and the things you find interesting, whatever the hell that is with your stale personality. Resulting to calling me a racist and a Nazi is simply pathetic. You have been broke emotionally and mentally because you have resulted to those measures. Continue writing your little articles and being a little do boy in your rotting profession. I wish and pray that something positively affects you in life because all the negativity you spew is as unfortunate as it gets and I feel for those around you. No one I have met on this thread has been guilty of anything you have directed at them and it just shows your misaligned ideals on life and others that don't agree with you. Best wishes to you, and I can honestly say that I hope I never see you around campus or at a game ever.

Yep. Your "rights" are rights separating you from the Government. Not separating you form responsibility or consequences.
Hey Bird, serious question...If you are on assignment, and you take a photo, does that photo belong to, you or your employer?
Curious, because I know what has been said here, at my place of employment.

A place a worked a few years ago owns the patent with my name on it but the part that really chaps my ass is that the 3 dept managers that had the problem also managed to get their names on the patent . My only consolation.......they had been working on the issue for a few months and I gave them a solution in 15-20 minutes and they were yankees to boot.

A place a worked a few years ago owns the patent with my name on it but the part that really chaps my ass is that the 3 dept managers that had the problem also managed to get their names on the patent . My only consolation.......they had been working on the issue for a few months and I gave them a solution in 15-20 minutes and they were yankees to boot.

They gave you cash though right? Most companies give a bonus/cash reward for patents.

Glad I deleted my initial post because you would have cried and I most likely vet kicked off here. With your last comment I think it clesrly shows how little class you actually possess. You're a disgrace to anyone that associates with you and the things you find interesting, whatever the hell that is with your stale personality. Resulting to calling me a racist and a Nazi is simply pathetic. You have been broke emotionally and mentally because you have resulted to those measures. Continue writing your little articles and being a little do boy in your rotting profession. I wish and pray that something positively affects you in life because all the negativity you spew is as unfortunate as it gets and I feel for those around you. No one I have met on this thread has been guilty of anything you have directed at them and it just shows your misaligned ideals on life and others that don't agree with you. Best wishes to you, and I can honestly say that I hope I never see you around campus or at a game ever.

Did I hurt your feelings, snowflake? Miss me with your victim bullshit. You came at me sideways, dont get angry or whiny when I return in kind. And dont come at me about class when you showed pretty clearly you have known, why should I respond to you with class?

And I dont think you're ACTUALLY a Nazi, you came at me with you snide ass remark. So, I responded with one just as snide. Doesn't feel great to have someone ridicule you and paint you in a box your not in, does it? Had you not felt the need to respond to me like you did, there wouldnt be an issue. But like always you can pretend like I'm the one that started it.

And I love that last little tough guy part, just vague enough where you can pretend like it wasn't a threat. I'll be happy to let you know when and where I'll be in Tuscaloosa in a few weeks if that's really how you feel. :) And if it WASN'T a lame attempt at a threat and you legit just don't want to see me because it would ruin your day, I will MAKE SURE I let you know where I'll be :) :)

Back
Top Bottom