| FTBL Kane Wommack

What you do matters more important than what you say.

If CKD is the man for this job he has to believe in himself and his system and not back down. Stay the course that he believes in. If he tries to be something he is not that will be his downfall. Maybe that is not what he is doing. I just wish his intensity was consistent and his approach was the same whether you were playing UGA or Vandy. It needs to be that way. 1-0 mindset would demand that.

Do y’all think he will try and get his staff from Washington? And get rid of Womack? I know that was talked about.

Y'all are getting way ahead of things here... maybe a change is needed at the end of the season, but it's way too early to determine, or assume that. Re: his previous guys, he had a chance to bring them for on field spots and didn't for a reason (his Co-DC from UW is at Bama in a special assistant role and helps some on the field).

I truly hope he is learning & putting to task what he has learned. The SEC is no Pac12. And since you are at 'Bama, everybody is game-planning & practicing like its the superbowl. Your gonna get the best out of everyone.

Therefore, you have to be a HC like never before & like nobody else. This team needs mental toughness & accountability. That starts & stops with the big guy. My hope is he had some real discussion w/ Saban. Saban understood the psychology of a football program better than anyone. I can see CKD really learning from him that way.

Last edited:
I truly hope he is learning & putting to task what he has learned. The SEC is no Pac12. And since you are at 'Bama, everybody is game-planning & practicing like its the superbowl. Your gonna get the best out of everyone.

Therefore, you have to be a HC like never before & like nobody else. This team needs mental toughness & accountability. That starts & stops with the big guy. My hope is he had some real discussion w/ Saban. Saban understood the psychology of a football program better than anyone. I can see CKD really learning from him that way.
I think the team from top to the bottom learned a hard harsh lesson. They are addressing this in meetings and practice this week. CKD is approaching this differently. Wommack is doing the same. I really think the fans are taking this way too far than it needs to be. That's lot of meltdowns... Bama fans does not handle loss well.

We lost because we played from behind and Wommack didn't adjust his defensive game plan throughout the game, got plays to players late. so fix that and he'll get better. It's more of a "Welcome to SEC" they got the message and they'll move on.

....Bama fans does not handle loss well.

We lost because we played from behind and Wommack didn't adjust his defensive game plan throughout the game, got plays to players late. so fix that and he'll get better. It's more of a "Welcome to SEC" they got the message and they'll move on.

I'm with you on this sentiment by about 90%. . . . .

But treating this loss like it was any other loss is disingenuous & patronizing. Vanderbilt beat Alabama by MTAQ. There was nothing fluke about their win. It was more than not getting the plays in enough time. These guys quit. This should not have happened. P E R I O D. And I am eager to see how this team truly responds on the field.

I believe they can handle this the right way. Only time will tell. Roll Tide!

Yeah this guy ain't it. Gives up a TD on 4th and 9. 3rd and 15 and only rushes 3 against a pretty mediocre QB. Gives up a 15 play drive coming out of the half. Tackling is abysmal; there's zero aggression; and tackling mirrors the Golding era.

I don't know how anyone can justify keeping Womack. Just as we speak, Alabama is getting ran the fuck over after taking the lead. A huge opportunity for the D to rise to the challenge and get another stop, and they're getting smacked.

We did everything we could to give them that game. But roll tide.

Have, HAVE to clean this shit up before next week. And good job by the defense on that last drive, I'm glad we just decided to blitz that fucker at the end and not allow him any time. I'm fucking shaking right now..... ALCOHOL TIME!!!!

After the Saban era, we could regress into something even worse than the Dubose/Shula days and the media would still think we are the greatest team ever. And that's a large part of the issue. They're still hyping that win over Georgia and treating it like we won a national championship that night. And the players are still buying that shit, even after the loss to Vanderbilt and that embarrassing performance over such a poor South Carolina team

Back
Top Bottom