| FTBL Josh Pate On Mood Of Alabama Fans (Late Kick Cut) "Come and take it from us!"

Yeah there's a thing called PPP Loans.... which 90 percent of people took advantage of
My point is I don’t hear of anyone going out to clubs anymore. Covid crushed the club scene in my neck of the woods. Bars have survived, thrived even with less late night competition. But I’m talking clubs where you go dance with strangers, sweat on each other, maybe even taste each other’s beverage (or even share one), and if you’re “lucky,” share more bodily fluids later. That whole scene which was common before Covid just seems to have disappeared.

I took three kegs home. We had the door "open," but only to certain people. Everyone drank free. But, we went into another stage of the 'remodel' so they 'paid for it,' but didn't.

A crazy side note that doesn't mean a damn thing...take a guess at how much it cost to rent a tap for a keg.

My point is I don’t hear of anyone going out to clubs anymore. Covid crushed the club scene in my neck of the woods. Bars have survived, thrived even with less late night competition. But I’m talking clubs where you go dance with strangers, sweat on each other, maybe even taste each other’s beverage (or even share one), and if you’re “lucky,” share more bodily fluids later. That whole scene which was common before Covid just seems to have disappeared.
You're getting old. We still have clubs. Miami, Las Vegas, Huntsville, Nashville, They're sitll doing this. I went to Nashville and went clubbing and it was packed and it was all of what you just described. I'm going to Las Vegas on 27th. WIll be doing same thing. I go to clubs here once in a while and so I think it's just you.

This right here!! True on SO MANY fronts with this administration! IYKYK right!!
It was such a weird time. EVERYTHING was written off at the bar: beer, liquor, food. None of it went to waste.

We didn't open the front doors. Only the back. As crazy as this may sound, there was a 'vetting' system to get in the back door. (Oh damn, here comes @PurlJam )

Back to the story...imagine an open bar that the government created. It...happened. In a "lockdown."

I swear to God, Kev. I still shrug my shoulders and think, "WTF." We really had some good parties in that lock down.

Pelosi's advice. 🙃

It was such a weird time. EVERYTHING was written off at the bar: beer, liquor, food. None of it went to waste.

We didn't open the front doors. Only the back. As crazy as this may sound, there was a 'vetting' system to get in the back door. (Oh damn, here comes @PurlJam )

Back to the story...imagine an open bar that the government created. It...happened. In a "lockdown."

I swear to God, Kev. I still shrug my shoulders and think, "WTF." We really had some good parties in that lock down.

Pelosi's advice. 🙃

Back
Top Bottom