| FTBL Josh Pate On Mood Of Alabama Fans (Late Kick Cut) "Come and take it from us!"

Did clubs even survive the Covid lockdowns? Seems like an artifact and a distant memory from a free society which formerly occupied our continent. Imagine swapping spit with strangers now. So barbaric! Lol

Did clubs even survive the Covid lockdowns? Seems like an artifact and a distant memory from a free society which formerly occupied our continent. Imagine swapping spit with strangers now. So barbaric! Lol
I was a partner in one and yes, we survived. The government was giving out handouts like a pedophile gives out candy.

I took three kegs home. We had the door "open," but only to certain people. Everyone drank free. But, we went into another stage of the 'remodel' so they 'paid for it,' but didn't.

A crazy side note that doesn't mean a damn thing...take a guess at how much it cost to rent a tap for a keg.

@musso you should look up the C-19 thread if it's still in the database...might not be.

The biggest thing that pisses me off about the lock downs? Going into a store and they didn't have change. The 7-11 did that to me one day and it ticked me off. This is fucked up...but, gonna tell you a story.

The 7-11 up the street...I refuse pennies from that place. I refuse nickels. I refuse dimes. I'll take quarters. It all goes back to Covid...same manager, some of the same employees.

I was in there a little while ago to grab a few beers; friends coming over tomorrow. It was $11.66. I had my card, and I had $11 bucks. I gave them $11. She asked me for an ID. "No." She asked me for .66. "No." I told her I needed the .66 for a can of soup to feed my kids (while buying beer.) "Why do you hate children?"

Now...she is new, but educated. The FOOD manager came across the store to say, "leave him alone. He's just having fun."

Back
Top Bottom