| FTBL John Parker Wilson

G

FOR ALL THE JPW HATERS!
I MADE A THREAD FOR YOU!!!

25457_223.jpg

wilson.john.parker.1.jpg

2613017862_Arkansas_Alabama_Footballx.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=259166615

LOOK....he is OUR QB! STOP HATING and ROLL TIDE ROLL

Bamabuzzard said:
I know who has a crush on JPW. My god let's start ONE MORE thread about JPW. I think he already has a girlfriend. :roll:

It's called a bromance! :lol:

You know, one thing I've noticed this year is how "fickle" some of the fans can be in regards to JP.

Last year, if you recall, a lot of the complaints were about JP putting too much air on his passes and allowing the WR's to run under them.

Now, it's not enough air under the ball and some are complaining because he's throwing the ball on a rope.

My thought? :roll:

I agree with you

Like someone posted yesterday I believe, JPW will hold practically every passing record by season's end. Granted his win-loss record isn't what we all wish it would be. He reminds me somewhat of Andrew Zow. Andrew was belittled constantly but ended up with almost all the passing records until Brodie Croyle came in. For those that have never stood in the pocket and had roughly 3.5 seconds to make a decision, all the while 300 lb. animals are bearing down to try and rip your head off, shut up and watch and learn something about the game. I've played the position and was a walk-on here at UA in the late 80's. I've coached the position at the high school level for 14 years as well. It's very easy for someone to sit in the stands and criticize the QB. It's a different world on the field.

Re: I agree with you

uagrad93 said:
Like someone posted yesterday I believe, JPW will hold practically every passing record by season's end. Granted his win-loss record isn't what we all wish it would be. He reminds me somewhat of Andrew Zow. Andrew was belittled constantly but ended up with almost all the passing records until Brodie Croyle came in. For those that have never stood in the pocket and had roughly 3.5 seconds to make a decision, all the while 300 lb. animals are bearing down to try and rip your head off, shut up and watch and learn something about the game. I've played the position and was a walk-on here at UA in the late 80's. I've coached the position at the high school level for 14 years as well. It's very easy for someone to sit in the stands and criticize the QB. It's a different world on the field.

;tr

Good stuff. JPW will have them all quiet again real soon. I hope the best for him.

Re: I agree with you

uagrad93 said:

Nice first post uagrad93. Nice to have you aboard.

RTR!

Glad to be here !!!!

I'm glad to be here. It just irritates the piss out of me when people sit in the stands and gripe about this person being wide open and that person being open and just how pitiful our QB is. It took me several years before I would allow myself to go to a game and try to tune out all of the brilliant people in the stands. RTR

Re: Glad to be here !!!!

uagrad93 said:
I'm glad to be here. It just irritates the piss out of me when people sit in the stands and gripe about this person being wide open and that person being open and just how pitiful our QB is. It took me several years before I would allow myself to go to a game and try to tune out all of the brilliant people in the stands. RTR

I think our fans are among the best, but they need to be realistic. Bashing JPW, IMHO is about as wrong as it gets. The guy plays hard, has had 3 OC's, and dealt with Head coaching changes, and still manages to break records. I like his character and leadership, and he is not afraid to take blame. Kudos to the young man.

I couldn't agree more !!!

We do have a great fan base but you have to agree that there are some absolute idiots as well. JPW is a tough nut that has withstood alot of heat for nothing. People just don't have a clue what it's like to be in the pocket. RTR

Re: I couldn't agree more !!!

uagrad93 said:
We do have a great fan base but you have to agree that there are some absolute idiots as well. JPW is a tough nut that has withstood alot of heat for nothing. People just don't have a clue what it's like to be in the pocket. RTR

Agreed on the fanbase without a doubt. JPW has my respect, and I like his scrambling ability also. Plays as hard as any QB that has suited up in Crimson.

the_rolltide said:
Bamabuzzard said:
I know who has a crush on JPW. My god let's start ONE MORE thread about JPW. I think he already has a girlfriend. :roll:

WHO?...i'm into the Cheerleaders!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Who's in your sig? Reason I ask, is one of my best friends did the exact same thing when we went down to Auburn in '05.

Kinda looks like him too. :lol:

Re: I couldn't agree more !!!

I love it when i put a thread up! And everyone agrees with me!
:D
But TerryP...
you can stop with always puttin me down!
It's called a bromance!
You would know what those are wouldnt you? :lol:

Outlaw said:
the_rolltide said:
Bamabuzzard said:

Who's in your sig? Reason I ask, is one of my best friends did the exact same thing when we went down to Auburn in '05.

I have no idea....I have to say that I found the pic online. I did it 3 years ago but a night time..so no pic! hahaha

the_rolltide said:
Outlaw said:
the_rolltide said:
Bamabuzzard said:

I have no idea....I have to say that I found the pic online. I did it 3 years ago but a night time..so no pic! hahaha

LOL. Nice.

Quotes of the night that night...

"Dude, you just pissed on Auburn..."

"They deserved it..."

"Yeah, they've pissed on us for too long..."

3 years later and nothing has changed. :evil:

Outlaw said:
the_rolltide said:
Outlaw said:
the_rolltide said:
Bamabuzzard said:

LOL. Nice.

Quotes of the night that night...

"Dude, you just pissed on Auburn..."

"They deserved it..."

"Yeah, they've pissed on us for too long..."

3 years later and nothing has changed. :evil:

What are you trying to say? This is my fault? I just said that I went there....never defaced PUBLIC property!!!

Back
Top Bottom