| FTBL John Parker Wilson

the_rolltide said:
Outlaw said:
the_rolltide said:
Outlaw said:
the_rolltide said:
Bamabuzzard said:
I know who has a crush on JPW. My god let's start ONE MORE thread about JPW. I think he already has a girlfriend. :roll:

WHO?...i'm into the Cheerleaders!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Who's in your sig? Reason I ask, is one of my best friends did the exact same thing when we went down to Auburn in '05.

Kinda looks like him too. :lol:

I have no idea....I have to say that I found the pic online. I did it 3 years ago but a night time..so no pic! hahaha

LOL. Nice.

Quotes of the night that night...

"Dude, you just pissed on Auburn..."

"They deserved it..."

"Yeah, they've pissed on us for too long..."

3 years later and nothing has changed. :evil:

What are you trying to say? This is my fault? I just said that I went there....never defaced PUBLIC property!!!

Umm? Are you under the influence?

I was sharing a funny (and sad) fact that while he was pissing on Auburn, they've been pissing on us for 6 years. :x

I was sharing a funny (and sad) fact that while he was pissing on Auburn, they've been pissing on us for 6 years. :x
With the way my day is going i wish i was!!!! :D

Yeah! Guilty mind! :D

We are going to start pissing back now!
Its going to be a "pissing match" hahaha :D :D

the_rolltide said:
FOR ALL THE JPW HATERS!
I MADE A THREAD FOR YOU!!!

25457_223.jpg

wilson.john.parker.1.jpg

2613017862_Arkansas_Alabama_Footballx.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=259166615

LOOK....he is OUR QB! STOP HATING and ROLL TIDE ROLL

Just so you know I own copy rights to that page! Judas! :lol:

You also for got his real name is "Airball" Wilson

Re: Glad to be here !!!!

Bama1966 said:
uagrad93 said:
I'm glad to be here. It just irritates the piss out of me when people sit in the stands and gripe about this person being wide open and that person being open and just how pitiful our QB is. It took me several years before I would allow myself to go to a game and try to tune out all of the brilliant people in the stands. RTR

I think our fans are among the best, but they need to be realistic. Bashing JPW, IMHO is about as wrong as it gets. The guy plays hard, has had 3 OC's, and dealt with Head coaching changes, and still manages to break records. I like his character and leadership, and he is not afraid to take blame. Kudos to the young man.
;tr

the_rolltide said:
BAMAFSTBACK said:
the_rolltide said:
BAMAFSTBACK said:
I bet by the end of the season I'm going to have to break out the "Leave John Parker alone!" Video!

I want it!! NOW! HAHA

You have it?

I'll make my own! :D (as a last resort of course!)

OK....but we will not need it!!! Trust me!

300 yards this weekend!

No we won't! John Parker will light them up!

Back
Top Bottom