| FTBL Isn't it amazing having Nick Saban as our coach?

rammajamma

Verified Member
Century Club
I mean I have never been this excited about a coach. Lets review where we have been.

After Coach Bryant:

1. Ray Perkins :roll:

2. Bill Curry :evil:

3. Gene Stallings :D

4. Mike Dubose ;pu

5. Dennis Fran Phony <BS>

6. Mike Price :drk

7. Mike Shula ;e.gif

But Nick Saban is the coach I would have picked if I was AD. This has never happened before. If I get tickets, I am afraid that I would be staring at him the whole game because my mind can not comprehend it. Nick Saban is absolutely the most awesomly coolest football coach and I think that Auburn, LSU, and Miami Dolphins fans are jealous.

So to them I say:

Na Na na na na we got Nick Saban NOW what you gonna do? ;sal

rammajamma

Verified Member
Century Club
razorback07 said:
why dont you just take him behind your shed and show him how you relly feel... your goin down sat. saban cant save you from the d train
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See what I mean? The Saban envy is unreal. Hey I bet Houston Nutt could send you a text message about how he feels....

1a82re2.jpg

G

razorback07 said:
why dont you just take him behind your shed and show him how you relly feel... your goin down sat. saban cant save you from the d train
The "d train"??? Thats the best you can do? Jeez. I just thought up "McBaddn'" in like 10 seconds and that's better than "d train" Well, we're gonna derail the d train and neuter Felix the cat! HOO HAH!

Swamptick

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
razorback07 said:

We thank you for your interest in ALABAMA Football. You care more about our Coach than you do your own. It is flattering.

mckinjc

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Isn't it absolutely hilarious how jealous and envious everyone is about Alabama. I don't think Auburn fans even care what is going on at their own program.

Top Bottom