| FTBL Our Rat Poison

Nice post. I trust CNS do what is best for this program 100%. I have been vocal about the OC and DC and even made one really stupid thread that I asked @TerryP to remove. Appreciate your thoughtfulness and insight here.
I was not a big fan of Golding, BUT, from what I have heard, which I will not elaborate on. It was a horrible way to end a career here. Lets say Fans had a role.

That should never be the case.

And I wanted him gone after the LSU game.
We have been known to eat our own. Golding had his moments, then it was like lack of adjustments in the second half put a wrench in his game. I liked the dude as a recruiter, and maybe a position coach, but never impressed me as a DC. Still, he deserved some respect when it comes to being a human being. Thats all I will say on him from now on. Next on deck, Kevin Steele. lol

We have been known to eat our own. Golding had his moments, then it was like lack of adjustments in the second half put a wrench in his game. I liked the dude as a recruiter, and maybe a position coach, but never impressed me as a DC. Still, he deserved some respect when it comes to being a human being. Thats all I will say on him from now on. Next on deck, Kevin Steele. lol
Just go back to any game thread, last year.

Oh, I am guilty of criticism. I will honestly say that. We all are at some point.

A good number of us pay good money for that criticism with donations and season ticket packages, but it should never leave the building. Family is absolutely off limits. I love sports, but there is one thing I have learned recently and that's to never let that emotion bleed into your personal life to where you even remotely feel it's ok to threaten someone. It's a lack of maturity, intelligence, and fortitude if you ask me. Not exactly sure what happened with Golding, but family is off limits. His DUI is fair game in my book, but you never touch anyone's family unless you want to be dealt with yourself is all I got to say.

Riley, my Granddaughter.
310713833_6245136138846580_7694230680179348247_n.jpg
Something tells me she runs the place when she is around :). I am about to be promoted to this position in a few months.

That was when I quit defending him and wanted a change at DC.

Back
Top Bottom