| FTBL Isn't it amazing having Nick Saban as our coach?

rammajamma

Verified Member
I mean I have never been this excited about a coach. Lets review where we have been.

After Coach Bryant:

1. Ray Perkins :roll:

2. Bill Curry :evil:

3. Gene Stallings :D

4. Mike Dubose ;pu

5. Dennis Fran Phony <BS>

6. Mike Price :drk

7. Mike Shula ;e.gif

But Nick Saban is the coach I would have picked if I was AD. This has never happened before. If I get tickets, I am afraid that I would be staring at him the whole game because my mind can not comprehend it. Nick Saban is absolutely the most awesomly coolest football coach and I think that Auburn, LSU, and Miami Dolphins fans are jealous.

So to them I say:

Na Na na na na we got Nick Saban NOW what you gonna do? ;sal

razorback07 said:
why dont you just take him behind your shed and show him how you relly feel... your goin down sat. saban cant save you from the d train
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See what I mean? The Saban envy is unreal. Hey I bet Houston Nutt could send you a text message about how he feels....

1a82re2.jpg

razorback07 said:
why dont you just take him behind your shed and show him how you relly feel... your goin down sat. saban cant save you from the d train
The "d train"??? Thats the best you can do? Jeez. I just thought up "McBaddn'" in like 10 seconds and that's better than "d train" Well, we're gonna derail the d train and neuter Felix the cat! HOO HAH!

razorback07 said:

We thank you for your interest in ALABAMA Football. You care more about our Coach than you do your own. It is flattering.

Back
Top Bottom